We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cannot purchase Before the Shadow

I am trying to purchase the Before the Shadow expansion. My account has 2 subscriptions attached to it, and every time I complete the step to select which subscription I am purchasing it for, I get a message that the purchase cannot be completed.

I raised a ticket and received a reasonably prompt response to the effect that thy cannot offer me any suport at the moment, and their developers are looking at the problem and I should try again later. I have been trying every day for a couple of weeks now, but to no avail. So far they have not seen fit to tell me why the purchase will not comlpete, nor to suggect any workaround. As you might expect, I am beginning to get a little cheesed off.
    TANSTAAFL

It appears that the problem is that I have 2 subscriptions , one VIP and one premiun, on the same account. This apparently prevents the ourchase from completing.

The premium account has no characters, but there does not seem to be a way to either delete it, or move it to another account. and until they can find a way to fix this I am stuck.

This situation has not been a problem in the past as I have successfully purchase all the other expansions with no pronlems. It really is very frustrating.
    TANSTAAFL