We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

In Game Music search

I’m standing in The Plough and Stars with in game sound up for the first time in a while. Is the music from here available for housing? My initial searches aren’t turning up anything. These clips sound alternately like what I remember, a 60s jazz jam session or Latin-infused Shire guitar - and I’m here for it!

Thanks
    Peace
    Hannyl
    Evernight server

Quote Originally Posted by ElisabethK View Post
    I’m standing in The Plough and Stars with in game sound up for the first time in a while. Is the music from here available for housing? My initial searches aren’t turning up anything. These clips sound alternately like what I remember, a 60s jazz jam session or Latin-infused Shire guitar - and I’m here for it!

Thanks
    Peace
    Hannyl
    Evernight server
    You can find (and play!) all the ambient music available for housing here : https://en.dcodumilieu.fr/decoration...ambient-music/

I'm not really familiar with the one you're looking for, but it may be part of the few Hobbit music available for housing (look for "Silent Hope Theme" & "Hills of the Shire Theme").
    D&Co du Milieu (English - French): Housing Magazine & database.
    LesBalladesDeYao: A big unexplored world.