Greetings,

I transferred a kin leader from Brandywine to Landroval. Prior to transferring, I sold the kin house and everything went into escrow. After transferring there was a notice that I had items in escrow. I immediately purchased a new kin house, expecting the escrow items to be put into the storage of the new kin house, however this did not happen. Instead, some account bound furnishings that were in the old kin house showed up in personal house storage on Brandywine. All other kin house furnishings and storage items are just gone. I've checked all my alts on all servers, and had each go to vault and escrow broker to see if they had any of the items. I have found none, other than the account bound furnishings found in my personal home on Brandywine. My storage and furnishings were full in the kin house, so I am missing a LOT of items, some of which were not cheap. I opened a ticket a couple of days ago, but have received no response. Has this type of thing happened to anyone else? If so, were you able to get it fixed? If so, how?

Thanks!