We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anyone could help me?

Hey guys ! For a week now i got problem. My character doing 2 steps and everything is freezing for 1s and again same. It's really annoying. Anyone know how to fix it? I tried lowering game options (i got quite good pc tho so never was any problems before). I tried to reset router couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Hey guys ! For a week now i got problem. My character doing 2 steps and everything is freezing for 1s and again same. It's really annoying. Anyone know how to fix it? I tried lowering game options (i got quite good pc tho so never was any problems before). I tried to reset router couple of times.
    Sounds like the good old lag

This sounds like more than lag. If it were lag on LotRO's side, a lot more people would be experiencing this issue, and that's not the case.

Unfortunately I'm not a technical person, but see this thread where someone was also experiencing non-lag freezing:

https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...gs-and-crashes!

Quote Originally Posted by Halphast View Post
    This sounds like more than lag. If it were lag on LotRO's side, a lot more people would be experiencing this issue, and that's not the case.

Unfortunately I'm not a technical person, but see this thread where someone was also experiencing non-lag freezing:

https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...gs-and-crashes!
    Get on the program bro.
    SSG admitted just recently that the lag is on their side and that they are working on a promising solution.

If your sound stutters with each freeze it may be something like discussed in this thread.
    I had it a few years ago and the lpost I linked really helped though it was a different service which was a culprit for me. It did go away by itself after a couple of months.

Of course it may be a completely different issue, but worth a shot I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranaan View Post
    SSG admitted just recently that the lag is on their side and that they are working on a promising solution.
    There is no such thing as "the" lag. There are multiple symptoms of lag, with multiple causes. What the OP described sounds like a technical issue on their end, possibly some interrupt process related to a peripheral. I encourage TronGilrain to start a new thread in Windows PC Technical Support and to please include as much detail about his rig as possible.

edit: Please review the thread linked by Bakenellan directly above, which he posted as I was writing this.