We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Whohaz_Duhrang is offline Father Of Dwarves Within The Evernight...

Tag! Your It!! (Gandalf - ruuuuuuuuunnnn)

Imagine The Game Of Hide And Seek Tag Within LOTRO!!

One Starts By Being "it" (the tagger) In Which They Will Be Blinded And Rooted For A Few Seconds, Until They Are "released," To Seek And Select Those They Come Into Close Proximity With (must select! no key binding) ((those who arent the taggers)).

Upon Being Selected They Too Will Also Become A Tagger; Along With The Original. (those who are fleeing / hiding will be notified who is "it" (the taggers) and who is not)

What I Feel Would Make Things Interesting Is Being Able To Create A Game Of Tag, Wherever Someone Is Already, Much Like The Trade / Spar Requests (not needing to be in fellow or raid)

Lots Of Super Cool Areas Here In LOTRO, Would Love Another Incentive To Bring Others Together Within Them

Imagine if this already existed by the Bree festival grounds...

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Tag

True But You're limited In Where This Can Be Played., The Point Is To Have It Accessible Everywhere lol (read better bruh)

Be Better First Though

maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    I know the tag arena in Bree has a special area and special rules. I don't know what the effect would be on system performance, but I CAN see that enabling this for a much larger area could increase the strain on servers, causing yet more lag. I think it is wise to stay away from these types of things until the SSG team has a (MUCH) better handle on lag.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.