Blue (Traits)
I have posted the things I like in Green which can be kept in the way you designed them.
The things in Red need a change or an increased buff or update.
The things in Orange is something I am unsure about.

The 10% proc heal from specializing in Hands of Healing has been removed. This heal was inconsequentially small and added an unnecessary RNG element to core healing output.

No problems with this, seems fine!

Tactics: Focus
This heal has changed from an over-time heal to an instant 2% heal.
The ‘Focus’ buff is now 5% Incoming Healing, 3% Resistance, and 2% Tactical Mitigation.

I rather would like to see 2% Physical Mitigation in Blue and 2% Tactical Mitigation in Yellow for the group. Tanks usually benefit in more raids and instances more from tactical mitigation rather then Physical mitigation. This is something you could revert.

Readied Strike
This trait will no longer cause Valiant Strike to apply the Battle-Readied state. Instead, it doubles the healing potency of Revealing Mark (from 2% to 4%).

For Red you shouldn't remove it from Shadow's Lament, but I do not see any issues with it for Valiant Strike in Blue, higher potency to revealing mark makes sense in blue line.

Tactician’s Prowess
Tactician’s Prowess increases Healing Critical Magnitude by 10% and decreases the cooldown of Defensive Strike by 5 seconds.

Seems fine

Song-brother’s Call
This trait has been replaced by the ‘Reform the Lines’ trait. The Song-brother’s call skill has been removed.

Would like to see this change reverted, the buff you received from Song-Brother's Call was nice. As I would like to see Shield of the Dunedain back in yellow as a cooldown, I rather see ''Reform the Lines'' as a Capstone trait for blue instead of SoD.

Blessing of the Song
This trait is essentially unchanged, but note that you will no longer gain the same benefits given to your -brother. To-Arms will improve your Outgoing Healing, and Inspire will restore a small amount of your power over time.

Seems fine

Inspiriting Presence > Gift of Spirit
The current effect from this trait has been replaced by a new effect:
Hits you land with melee skills will give you stacks of ‘Inspiriting.’ Each stack will give you 2% Outgoing Healing, up to 5 stacks. At 5 stacks, you are able to use ‘Gift of Spirit’ a skill which consumes all stacks to significantly heal a targeted ally. [note: in Bullroarer 1 this trait erroneously states that the effect tiers up with melee skill critical hits. You no longer need to crit to tier up this effect]

Positive change and something the blue captain needed. This skill allows crosshealing for the blue captain which has been his struggle for most raidgroups in the first place.

______________________________ __________
Skilled Hands and Dignified Spectacle
These two traits have merged into Skilled Hands, since they already give nearly the same bonuses. The final Skilled Hands bonus will give you +5% Melee & Tactical Damage, and +10% Outgoing Healing.

The outgoing healing is nice, the melee and tactical damage is in a healing spec with a shield and sword not adding anything

Bolstered Resolve
This trait’s max value has changed from 20% to 10%. This is part of an overall reduction in critical magnitude effects, and the loss in value has been compensated for in higher base healing strength.

I am skeptical about this. Before the Captain used to have multiple hots to keep the group healed over time, now that the emphasis lies on more burst and singular heals captains could use that critical magnitude more then ever. The general healing of a Captain is in comparision to what it was not stronger, so I do not understand this change. Other add HOT back to certain skills rather then putting the emphasis on healing your shield-brother.

Blood of Númenor > Escape from Darkness
Rank 3 of this trait (which turns Escape from Darkness into Cry of Vengeance) is now a trait set bonus, making Cry of Vengeance a Hands of Healing specialization-only skill upgrade.

Is it possible to remove the induction on the Escape from Darkness? In that case it makes sense to have this in blue spec only.

Revealing Mark
The trait is unchanged, but the Revealing Mark heal has been reduced from 4% to 2%. The 4% heal is only be attainable with the ‘Readied Strike’ trait bonus.

Seems fine, TBC

Gallant Display
This trait has been removed, since you already have the Gallant Display skill.

Seems fine, TBC

Astute Hands
Critical Magnitude has been reduced from 20% to 10%.

Revert it back, see above!

Honourable Blow
This effect will only be triggered by Inspire, rather than Valiant Strike.

I don't like the fact that this is only useful on a target with ''Revealing Mark'' needs some sort of update imo.

Fellowship of the Song > Fellowship of the Shield
The fellowship-wide effect from To Arms will be (traited to maximum potency)
-5% Incoming Damage
+2% Damage

Reform the Lines > Shield of the Dúnedain
With this trait and skill granted by your Hands of Healing specialization, this capstone trait position in the tree will be replaced by the ‘Shield of the Dúnedain’ trait, granting you the eponymous skill.

You want to make blue Captain more viable, by removing the best cooldown or useful skill it has in Yellow. Instead you add a negating damage skill and potential heal effect back in Yellow with ''At the Fore''. If you really intend on making tanking cappies stronger and being useful in a raid you revert this change and put SoD back in Yellow as a Capstone. All Captains needed in the first place was not a massive change, but in blue it just needs more abilities to crossheal. ''Gift of Spirit'' makes it good as an extra capstone next to ''Reform the Lines''. For the rest most of the Blue Captain was already really good as it was.

Valour
This trait’s effect has been replaced (it was a fairly weak and unreliable heal). It has been replaced by an effect which adds a bonus heal for your Shield-brother to most of your melee skills. These heals will scale with the damage of their relevant skills. As a rule of thumb, if a trait, tracery, buff, etc increases the damage value on a skill's tooltip, it will also increase that skill's Valour healing.
Skills affected: Sure Strike, Defensive Strike, Cutting Attack, Grave Wound, Pressing Attack, Devastating Blow, and Blade of Elendil.

Good change! I like the idea behind this, Valour always has been fairly weak!

Blue (Skills)
Gallant Display
When traited blue, Gallant Display hasn’t changed much, though it is now an AoE skill. When it hits a target, it applies a moderate fellowship-wide heal, and both its potency and power cost increase if used again within a short window. This bonus is no longer consumed by Inspire (you use Inspire so frequently that it’s practically impossible to tier up the Gallant buff for Gallant Display itself if Inspire consumes the effect).

Doesn't seem like much of a change, damage is not the main role for a healer anyways.

Valiant Strike
Valiant Strike no longer acts as both a finisher and a Battle-Ready opener. It only acts as a finisher, allowing you to better hold onto it at times, so you can more optimally use it for healing rather than primarily to keep your battle-state cycle moving.
Valiant Strike no longer has AoE healing/over time. Instead, it is a much stronger single-target heal for your shield-brother. If used without an active Shield-brother, its heal reverts to a weak fellowship heal over time.

Feels a bit so-so to me, I like the idea you can hold longer to it, but Captain always has been a class relying on multiple hots and nothing really seemed to be wrong with it. The captain just needs more options for crosshealing rather then massive big heals with nothing in between.

Standard of Honour
The frequency and potency of healing has been increased. The duration of the banner has been reduced to 15 seconds.

Back to 30 seconds, just like the other lines. Even so Blue-Banner is still not that great. I rather have it heal it like 2% of health every tick for everyone in it, then a 60k thats not doing much in the first place. This way it is also more beneficial to tanks with more health.

Reform the Lines
In addition to its prior effects, Reform the Lines will now make your entire fellowship act as if they are your Shield-brother for 10 seconds, allowing them to briefly benefit from your brother-targeted skills and effects.

Decent change, but make it a capstone, not a trait as a random filler.

Shield of the Dúnedain
This skill has switched from the yellow capstone to the blue capstone, but is otherwise unchanged.

Switch back, It completely breaks the Yellow Captain at this point. Also make it apply to himself again rather then just others. Make ''Reform the Lines'' the new capstone in blue instead and replace ''At the Fore'' with ''Shield of the Dunedain'' in Yellow.

Defensive Strike
Defensive Strike is making a return as a second skill which puts you into a Battle-readied state. In the blue spec, it has a 10 second cooldown and requires you to be in melee range (so it’ll be functionally very similar to how Valiant Strike works right now, for battle state maintenance).

Seems fine

Song-brother’s Call
This skill has been removed. Note that the Leader of Men tree has a new skill called 'Song-brother's Call' which is entirely unrelated to this removed skill.

Then why remove it?

These following things are the most important things to change or revert in blue stance:
1. Banner buff needs to be back at 30 seconds, not 15. Currently this skill is one of the sole purposes to trait for a cappy regardless of line.

2. Blue line on Captain has always been very good functioning as it is, but never was taken to raids for the following reasons:
It did not over as good crosshealing as other classes did as it was full reliant on heals or skills like ''Reform the Lines'' and ''Words of Courage''. Now that you have added ''Gift of Spirit'' we have another additional big heal for crosshealing, which might already be enough. The healing over time on the Captain made it unique and now it feels a bit like a Beorning waiting massive gaps for AoE healing skills.
Secondly for having a captain in another spec in your group having another captain didn't feel as useful as a Red Capt, Yellow Capt and Blue Capt are all specing sword and shield in the first place nowadays. Maybe not for solo content but for raids there are no captains running around with a 2h weapon in blue and yellow at least if they are smart.

3. Shield of the Dunedain should go back to Yellow ASAP, I can't keep emphasising it enough. Maybe you feel it is too strong to use it on yourself and making other tanking classes redundant, but at this stage Captain has no purpose in any line, rather then to be a 13th raidmember to use the 10% morale buff every 20 minutes. ''At the Fore'' doesn't need a damage component in a line that does not provide anything to damage anyway rather then surviving. Now it feels you are putting Shield of the Dunedain back in blue to make the blue line of a Captain viable again in raids and such. One should not go at the cost of the other.

4. Put the emphasis of the blue captain in crosshealing and not stealing cd's from other lines and putting wrong emphasis on other lines.
- Gift of Spirit and Reform the Lines as Capstones, Gift of Spirit is a good burst heal to crossheal someone else in ''the other'' group.
- Make Gallant Display rather heal more targets then hit more targets. This way you can also benefit from more crosshealing rather then rely on just ''Words of Courage'' and ''Reform the Lines''