Some last minute changes I would like to see are in this post https://imgur.com/a/wjfWUjG

I agree with some points of post above, even if I dont mind if cashout is our current burst option and is used rotationaly. It plays quite nicely on adds/prio targets. AoE might be in bit worse spot than ST due to having only 1 360 dot that gets cashed out so stacking them on the run or while mobs are still spread around to prep for cashout is bit harder so by that time RC gets to be top dmg which is bit boring/easy to do, could maybe include it into cashout.
In future I would like to see cashout like combo treatment for direct dmg gambits and maybe form of CC and perhaps heals/dmg reduction. Since with battle memory and masteries CD its quite hard to give value to any DD gambit that isnt BiS dmg/animation wise. The way cashout work currently is something chains should have been reworked into, without too many of them. That way there would be no need for advanced technique and one would still have a lot of freedom in rotation. One of main problems on longer fights are different dot durations, kinda feel like tracking via plugins might be needed for optimal gameplay(already is on live but not to this extent) then again might just take bit of time getting used to it.