We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

No Eyes and Guard Tavern in Mossward

hallo

this might not be of any importance to the dev team but i wanted to bring to the attention of SSG that there is no way a newly created char can get to the Bullroarer testing tavern if he is created in the Mossward intro.
    i created a warden in Mossward (because its faster intro )so i could look at the trainer to see which levels each Gambit is now available. So imagine my surprise when the fast travel to bree from Mossward costed 5 silver and a new char has only 43 COPPER in the wallet.

i had to remake a High elf in original intro and travel old school style from Celondim to Thorin's hall.

Also having Trainers in Bullroarer tavern migh also be a good idea

Kehleyr_SSG is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Quote Originally Posted by fealegwe2 View Post
    hallo

this might not be of any importance to the dev team but i wanted to bring to the attention of SSG that there is no way a newly created char can get to the Bullroarer testing tavern if he is created in the Mossward intro.
    i created a warden in Mossward (because its faster intro )so i could look at the trainer to see which levels each Gambit is now available. So imagine my surprise when the fast travel to bree from Mossward costed 5 silver and a new char has only 43 COPPER in the wallet.
    This is actually a very good point. Thank you! I will request a method to be added.
    Quality Assurance Team Lead
    The Lord of the Rings Online
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -Gandalf

Fast travel to the other starter areas is generally only a few copper, so this should probably be adjusted too.
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

Speaking of Mossward, can we have a Clerk of Kinships in Lhan Garan or Mossward or Clegur? It sucks that I have to go all the way to Bree to make a Kinship. Also Berthadan on Legendary Servers, pls let him be in Mossward, or maybe somewhere close by. Maybe the defeat circle?
    Last edited by Hierona; Mar 03 2023 at 12:01 PM.