We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Reward Track let us claim in any order

It would be nice if we could claim the rewards on the Reward Track in any order we want, I'm not liking the claim one by one much in order to get to say #50 on the track for something we want, sometimes I don't want claim all extra script and runes yet, but want to claim a cosmetic or Figments.
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Strider5548 is offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    It would be nice if we could claim the rewards on the Reward Track in any order we want, I'm not liking the claim one by one much in order to get to say #50 on the track for something we want, sometimes I don't want claim all extra script and runes yet, but want to claim a cosmetic or Figments.
    While it would be nice to allow players to claim items in any order, it would be a nightmare with the current UI. Imagine trying to go back and find the ones you missed.
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver

istvana is offline Legendary forums 1st poster
    I see the point but let's not make things too complicated. Claiming things in order is traditional and no real need to handle the reward track differently.

I like this idea. There is already a “claim” button you need to press to collect the reward for each tier, so it would be no more complicated than it already is (especially since you need to scroll to the point in the reward track where you last left off each time you open it). All you would need to add is to allow the claim button to be clicked in any order.

This is, I think, an elegant partial solution to those requesting an increase to the ancient script cap as well. Those AS boxes can remain “banked” on the reward track until you need them.

Maybe they could allow those of us that are at script cap to choose the rewards?
    If I continue to store boxes on my alts, I will soon not be able to play them!

istvana is offline Legendary forums 1st poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara View Post
    Maybe they could allow those of us that are at script cap to choose the rewards?
    If I continue to store boxes on my alts, I will soon not be able to play them!
    I know *that* feeling. But if I had 3,269 unclaimed rewards from the reward track I might just abandon LOTRO before taking on the burden of trying to do anything with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    The reward boxes should just stack. That would solve basically everything.

No thanks. We have enough BS with allegiance rewards pick.
    All they need to do is to make slider move to next reward when you pick current, so there wont be a need to do i manualy.
    Even if it looks simple, with the lag we have is hell.
    Also for god sake make the "NEXT" button a little bigger.

I agree that reward track UI could be better, but how it is currently I don't have an issue with it much nor do i find it complicated, Allegiance one was fine too, but I get many don't find it that way. But letting us claim in any order isn't going make things much complicated then it already is for some.
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server