We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Characters and servers

So, I know in years gone by, I was able to see all characters associated with my account when I logged in to the website here. But, it's been many years since I did that and I know the game and the website have been through multiple updates to say the least. All I wish to know is if I can still see that info and how to see it. Granted, those characters many have been deleted by the game due to inactive and that's fine. I just would like to know is all.

cdq1958 is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Adanrath View Post
    So, I know in years gone by, I was able to see all characters associated with my account when I logged in to the website here. But, it's been many years since I did that and I know the game and the website have been through multiple updates to say the least. All I wish to know is if I can still see that info and how to see it. Granted, those characters many have been deleted by the game due to inactive and that's fine. I just would like to know is all.
    You should be able to see this by opening the launcher, logging in and then selecting the transfer button. When they have enabled it, you could see closed world information, too. Currently, I think only live world information will be shown.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Quote Originally Posted by Adanrath View Post
    That functionality is long gone. 10 years or more.
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008