We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Glinting in forgotten pool

Has any melee class finished this Quest? Well not being able to swap the fishing pool for melee weapon. Any suggestions ? Truly frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Beia View Post
    Has any melee class finished this Quest? Well not being able to swap the fishing pool for melee weapon. Any suggestions ? Truly frustrated.
    It is a really frustrating quest- as are many of the fish-and-fight quests. As soon as your line hooks a fish and you use the skill to reel it in, immediately switch back to your weapon while the "catching the fish" animation plays out. This way when the result appears you're ready to fight again.

Quote Originally Posted by Halphast View Post
    It is a really frustrating quest- as are many of the fish-and-fight quests. As soon as your line hooks a fish and you use the skill to reel it in, immediately switch back to your weapon while the "catching the fish" animation plays out. This way when the result appears you're ready to fight again.
    Thanks a bunch I'll try this.

Whohaz_Duhrang is offline Father Of Dwarves Within The Evernight...
    Just Keep Beating Just Keep Beating., BEAT THAT CATCH! - Chris Brown

Ran in to that problem about a year ago, was able to beat it with the fishing rod, took a long time 20+ minutes. Was on a yellow beorning. I have another character that will be doing that quest and I plan to put my weapon on a hot-key (hope that still works).

Quote Originally Posted by Vicka View Post
    Ran in to that problem about a year ago, was able to beat it with the fishing rod, took a long time 20+ minutes. Was on a yellow beorning. I have another character that will be doing that quest and I plan to put my weapon on a hot-key (hope that still works).
    I just keep my inventory window open while fishing; I haven't tried hot-keying a weapon. That would be handy!