We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

General comment on Traders at Bail Avarc

Overall - currently unimpressed.

One vendor/trader has 4 x cosmetic pets
    The other vendor/trader has some cosmetic clothes and some housing items.

I am hoping that these are not finished yet and that further items will be added in subsequent betas and/or before this goes live.

How about (say) a slightly improved (over the crafted one) Rune-keepers chisel, a slightly improved hunter tome, etc. etc.

i.e. SOMETHING to give players the incentive to grind away day after day to get the tokens

Haven't been to Bail but check the barterer in Eyes and Guard Tavern. There are quite a few more new rewards on the NPC that also awards the relevant deeds.

Hopefully they will transfer onto the traders at Bail Avarc by the next beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Digaloo View Post
    Overall - currently unimpressed.

One vendor/trader has 4 x cosmetic pets
    The other vendor/trader has some cosmetic clothes and some housing items.

I am hoping that these are not finished yet and that further items will be added in subsequent betas and/or before this goes live.

How about (say) a slightly improved (over the crafted one) Rune-keepers chisel, a slightly improved hunter tome, etc. etc.

i.e. SOMETHING to give players the incentive to grind away day after day to get the tokens
    Usually items for faction barter added in last days before update and never seen in beta testing

There is still a ton of things unaccounted for. I stood there looking at the decorations, trying to figure out if there was a way to get instant tokens to try them out. The Angmar wallpaper didn't seem to work, but the marble surfaces did. It didn't feel like they were ready to be tested. There were a bunch of other things like...

There are a lot of items with new slot features - Fences, Adjustable Doors, and Adjustable Walls - that would be good to pair with a new hobbit homestead.
    There are a lot of Eregion structures - Pristine, Standard, Ruin - that would be perfect additions with the release of School & Library delvings.
    There is an Umber Netherhound that sounds like a humorous addition when the Umbar expansion releases.

Just hope that it isn't like War of Three Peaks where it took them a little under two months to get decorations onto the barterers after it was released.