We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Daguest View Post
    Made me think of a "quirk" I have. The eastern bridge of rivendell is a notable source of hiccup/FPS drop for me (and I assume others). I assume it's right on top of some loading place. The hiccup, albeit small, have seen me thrown to the river below more often that I can count. So now, I either dismount or stop for the load to happen.
    I find a little jump when I'm lined up approaching the bridge (or anywhere in game) helps, like it's forcing the server to "check" my location so that when on the bridge we are cushty. Can still find myself drenched with a roar in my ears. They train the local horses at the stable master to be used to excessive water

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    When I approach an NPC to interact with it, I normally find myself moving in front of it so we're face to face before right-clicking. I'm well aware that I can interact with it if my character is to the NPC's side or even behind it, and I know the NPC will probably rotate as needed to face me, but for whatever reason it feels more comfortable being in front of the NPC before I interact with it. I wish I didn't care about something so trivial lol
    Bringing, to the game, the manners and etiquette of a real life before it all went digital? We should be thankful most npcs are placed appropriately to face us, the game would look very odd if they were all turned 180 degrees.

Quirks? I really don't know.

Most above examples do not seem to apply, with the possible exception of doing all I can mounted since my characters are really proud Rohirrim and have excellent War Steeds. Maybe maxing out reputation for all factions, but I do not see that as a quirk, more like a completionist thing.

I tend to teleport mounted when possible.
    Sometimes I change outfit to fit the environment, like less colourful in darker areas.
    Often I hide the cloak while mounted since in real life it would obstruct fighting.
    Occasionally I log on and do nothing, just take a ride around some areas, not doing any quests or deeds, with the exception of any random Explorer Deed that might be triggered.
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

I guess mine was for the first several years that I played this game, I would not ride a horse in town.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2