We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Bail Avarc

Bail Avarc

Am I missing something? How do you get out of Bail Avarc to do the missions? I see an obvious gate but I can’t get through. I have 10 or 12 missions I can’t get to.
    Jimpy

It's always darkest before the doom

People are clearly running in through the gate to get in but, I can’t get passed.
    Last edited by Jimpetty; Mar 24 2023 at 02:41 AM.
    Jimpy

It's always darkest before the doom

Aren't they just dailies that you do back in the instances? Or am I missing something ? True, there is a gate with a portal on it I can't access, but I thought it was only decoration that accidentally ended up with a portal or a portal to - as of yet inaccessible - raid ?

Quote Originally Posted by TesalionLortus View Post
    Aren't they just dailies that you do back in the instances? Or am I missing something ? True, there is a gate with a portal on it I can't access, but I thought it was only decoration that accidentally ended up with a portal or a portal to - as of yet inaccessible - raid ?
    This is just quest hub like Ox-clan Merchant Camp in Nan Curunír for Isengard instances

All quests what you seen here can be completed inside Carn Dum Instances. Yes, Carn Dum have more places (showed up in recent stream with Scenario), but they closed right now because you don't need them in this update. Even when raid was available on BR, you don't need any gates/portal to enter

But there is indeed a blind portal in Bail Avarc that doesn't seem to lead anywhere (to the east), I think that's the one OP was asking abuot, and it makes me curious too.

Quote Originally Posted by TesalionLortus View Post
    But there is indeed a blind portal in Bail Avarc that doesn't seem to lead anywhere (to the east), I think that's the one OP was asking abuot, and it makes me curious too.
    Just watch Casual Stroll with Scenario and you get your answers

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    Just watch Casual Stroll with Scenario and you get your answers
    I really don't recall any.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimpetty View Post
    Am I missing something? How do you get out of Bail Avarc to do the missions? I see an obvious gate but I can’t get through. I have 10 or 12 missions I can’t get to.

All missions are inside the 3 new instances. So you dont need to go out