We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't Finish the Instance: Into Sant Lhoer, The Poison Gardens

First of all, I have submitted a request. I couldn't find to submit a ticket. Maybe they are the same. I cannot finish this quest because Dolag will not meet to talk with me after I killed The Cultivator of Oganuin. She is standing inside another glass house with a gold ring and tells me to kill The Cultivator of Oganuin which I just killed. I can't speak to the brother, Malruv because he doesn't get a gold ring to click on. He is laying there but no way to acknowledge that I need to speak to him. I have done this same instance numerous times. Solo and fellowship and it always ends up the same. At this point I am clueless. I can't advance to Chapter 3 until I finish this one. Thank you!!!!

I had the same problem today (solo version), and I, too, submitted a bug report on this. So hopefully they are aware of this, and it can be fixed soon.

This cannot be finished for us either. Neither can "Remedies for maladies". NPC does not appear for some of us and therefore nothing to do.

Not sure what to say about this. Better not perhaps.
    No sig whatsoever... oh wait....

This bug is in the known issues listed in the update notes.
    On a side note, I had the same problem the first day and when I tried the instance again yesterday everything was working and I was able to finish the quest.
    Gretyl-Hunter, Nimdureth-Lore-master, Zuha-Minstrel, Seera-Guardian, Meloril-Warden, Falawen- Rune keeper, Iordriel-Captain, Jylene-Burglar, Haugle-Champion, Wyven-Weaver, Grishokz-Defiler, Sigluk-Warleader> Residents of Silverlode

This bug well known during testing, but even with BR feedback they fix it only in upcoming hotfix and they release final version with bugs. As always.

Quote Originally Posted by Granlu View Post
    First of all, I have submitted a request. I couldn't find to submit a ticket. Maybe they are the same. I cannot finish this quest because Dolag will not meet to talk with me after I killed The Cultivator of Oganuin. She is standing inside another glass house with a gold ring and tells me to kill The Cultivator of Oganuin which I just killed. I can't speak to the brother, Malruv because he doesn't get a gold ring to click on. He is laying there but no way to acknowledge that I need to speak to him. I have done this same instance numerous times. Solo and fellowship and it always ends up the same. At this point I am clueless. I can't advance to Chapter 3 until I finish this one. Thank you!!!!
    Try running it again. I had the same issue, but was able to complete after the first run.

Quote Originally Posted by Bothketbog View Post
    Try running it again. I had the same issue, but was able to complete after the first run.
    Thank you Bothketbog. I have reentered this instance 5 or 6 times but it still won't finish. I think I will have to wait for an update. I appreciate your thoughts though.

Thank you Bothketbog. I have reentered this instance 5 or 6 times but it still won't finish. I think I will have to wait for an update. I appreciate your thoughts though.
    Ugh, sorry to hear that. Always issues with new content; it'll get fixed.

If it's bugged you have to reset the instance completely by entering another instance and then coming back to Sant Lhoer. You lose your progress on the main quest and enemies respawn but if you finished picking up items/water/burning weeds those are still done.

It is awfully buggy and I don't like running it for now, but you should be able to get the one completion for the main quest-line.

Very buggy indeed! We had to run the instance about 6 times on my wife's account before she could get credit for the quest, but we finally got it done!
    Champion of Gladden