We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

returning player

returning after a long brake..... well years
    i have characters on crickhollow and arkenstone .... which sever would should i play on.
    by the way im new zealand time zone.

What level and type are your characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Guidorocker View Post
    What level and type are your characters?
    most are mid lvl50 to lvl70.

Arkenstone is supposedly the server with the most and most interested PvMP players, other tlhan that, I don't know that it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by sargonax View Post
    returning after a long brake..... well years
    i have characters on crickhollow and arkenstone .... which sever would should i play on.
    by the way im new zealand time zone.
    I don't play on the US servers but the EU ones, lag has been an more of an issue on higher populated servers. It doesn't seem as if the lag issues are being resolved very quickly or effectively so maybe factor that into your thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by wardenofevernight View Post
    I don't play on the US servers but the EU ones, lag has been an more of an issue on higher populated servers. It doesn't seem as if the lag issues are being resolved very quickly or effectively so maybe factor that into your thinking.
    All servers in same place, we have just one source of lag - players who play during your prime time

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    All servers in same place, we have just one source of lag - players who play during your prime time
    Agreed = maybe I didn't put it clearly. I was suggesting the OP considered a lower population server if he was concerned about lag.