We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I want my Orc Heads on a Pike RETURNED!

The warsteed accessories that drop from the warbands around Snowbourn -- [1-5] Orc Heads on a Pike -- no longer display on any of my warsteeds. The accessory displays in the preview pane, but not on the landscape. Only the base of the accessory is displayed. All 5 versions have the same issue and I've confirmed the problem with other players as well. I bugged it, and I think the reply I got is that it is a known bug, but it's not been working for a long time now.

Has anyone got any updates on this?

Orc Heads on a Pke

I have the same issue. I do not have the five orcs, but the other orcs on a pike do not show up at all (as the OP mentioned, so I am concurring with said issue!). I would like my hunter bragging rights back, please. :^)

Cerimiir, Elf Hunter, Landroval (was Vilya starting in 2007! VIP... come on, now SSG. Pretty please, with orcs on top?) lol

I recently sent a bug report due to some accessory lanters not turning on at night anymore (the Michel Delving one, the Rivendell one & the Northern Herald one).. but it didn't occur to me to check other items. I don't have the heads on many toons either but this is sad news!

Wonder what's interfering with warsteed cosmetics in this way..

Quote Originally Posted by Lomei View Post
    The warsteed accessories that drop from the warbands around Snowbourn -- [1-5] Orc Heads on a Pike -- no longer display on any of my warsteeds. The accessory displays in the preview pane, but not on the landscape. Only the base of the accessory is displayed. All 5 versions have the same issue and I've confirmed the problem with other players as well. I bugged it, and I think the reply I got is that it is a known bug, but it's not been working for a long time now.

Has anyone got any updates on this?
    I just checked and my situation seems very strange. I only earned the orc head accessory on my male hobbit hunter. I remember b/c it was a big deal to finally get it, it never dropped for my main (a female hobbit minstrel). I bought the Accessory of the Northstar for my female hobbit minstrel, it was a LOTRO store purchase, per character not per account. I wanted it to be special for her since she was the first one to go thru Rohan, and she was the only character I bought it for.

Now, my male hobbit hunter doesn't even show the orc head accessory in the list of available gear to equip. But, it does show the Accessory of the Northstar as available for him, (which again, I never bought for him). The Accessory of the Northstar does not show up on any of my other characters that have warsteeds (which makes sense, as I never got it for any of them).

So it seems like my hobbit hunter's orc head has been replaced by a store item I got for a different character. ????
    “All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Neither does Kings Banner

https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...t-seem-to-work

Bug report filed 5 months ago.
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    Make sure you file a bug report on this..... the more reports they see in their queue, the likelier it is they will look at it.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.