We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

@Orion - Are you still planning some cool events in the EM?

Many moon cycles ago we had fun on landscape with the devs from time to time. Of course that was a different company but still - these were the memory makers !!

Like these fun times we had around LC and GV - Even Thorog joined us for fun at TA but I can't find that pic....

----A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything----

?

Maybe I pitched the thread a few hours early as the DEVs did indeed jump into game and show a little of what they are capable of.

To be frank it was nice to see a few on screen and very good to hear our DEVs having fun away from their daily grind. More of this please. "give me chicken"

However, it would have been nice to put a name to the voices and maybe that bit of tech is something Cord can work on for next time... maybe having a floating name to whomever is speaking.

@Orion - I hope you enjoyed this enough to put on regular events through the year although you do need to work on your CJ'n as it has much rustiness.
    ----A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything----

?

There are some events, like those pictured above that are likely to not happen again, for pretty clear reasons. There are, however, plans for events in the Ettenmoors in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by SSG_Orion View Post
    There are some events, like those pictured above that are likely to not happen again, for pretty clear reasons. There are, however, plans for events in the Ettenmoors in the future.
    for clear reasons? i don't know the reasons. looks like the players had fun.

Pretty clear reasons like what? Those events are actually fun. Not to say whatever PvE in a PvP zone events you have planned wont be fun or anything but getting direct in game involvement from Devs or GMs would be awesome.

Bannerman, r13 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Arkenstone

Oh, I think you're confused. The server isn't lagging, those are still images.

Quote Originally Posted by thulphant View Post
    Go read the April Fools chicken play thread and you'll understand. People go to absolute pieces these days over minor inconveniences that they don't expect, even in a PvP zone.
    Arda Shrugged : Elendilmir (RIP) -> Arkenstone -> Anor (RIP) -> Landroval -> Treebeard

Quote Originally Posted by thulphant View Post
    The hamsters catch fire and the servers grind to a halt.
    Rank 15 Minstrel, Rank 12 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 13 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 10 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Friday night was a lot of fun on Landy. A solid 6 hours of action with a dozen creeps running after chickens and a couple dozen freeps protecting them. Many freeps with no audacity because they're just logging in to see what the fuss is about, but still. Saturday had a bit of action too. But Sunday night it was right back to the tumbleweeds. I'm sure the new instance cluster is occupying a lot of folks, but we'll see if there's any hope. (Just a (April) fool's hope?)