We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Doom of Caras Gelebren skirmish..

Hello,
    I am confused about the wiki entry concerning the Doom of Caras Gelebren skirmish.
    It says that for solo/duo the skirmish has "3 locks per week".
    Further down it says that the reward chest "'Lesser gift of the Mirdain' appears on solo/duo and has 7 completions per week".
    I did the skirmish three times on T2 this morning. Is that all I can do this week or can I do it and get the reward chest four more times.
    As I said, I am confused.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Onehand View Post
    Hello,
    I am confused about the wiki entry concerning the Doom of Caras Gelebren skirmish.
    It says that for solo/duo the skirmish has "3 locks per week".
    Further down it says that the reward chest "'Lesser gift of the Mirdain' appears on solo/duo and has 7 completions per week".
    I did the skirmish three times on T2 this morning. Is that all I can do this week or can I do it and get the reward chest four more times.
    As I said, I am confused.
    Thanks.
    I think every type of Caras Gelebren have 3 locks. Not sure about T2, but T3 have 3 times solo/duo, 3 times 3-man, 3 times 6-man and 3 times 12-man.

But since cloaks/class essences start droping from T2 raid and above, not many people trying lesser versions of T2

Are there guides for doing the solo T3? I learned fast that the only way to succeed is to draw as much attention away from the NPCs as possible- but in the last big rush of enemies I just can't keep Celebrimbor from dying. I'm using huge AoE and trying to scoop as many off him as possible but he always seems to die. I can't imagine doing this with certain classes.

Anyway I tried searching online but have had no luck.