We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

P.S. Rivendell Last Homely House

I think the refresh done to the Last Homely House is absolutely lovely! Congratulations to whomever did the work!
    All the fluff, all the time.

Thumbs up

Agreed. I haven't seen all comparing hubs but i think Last Homely house is now the most beautiful spot. And i did a full tour just before the update: NOW the last homely house feels way more filled and alive
    Gwaihir [DE] - Specialized in Festivals, UI-Settings, Character-Management and Efficiency, scenic Screenshots, cinematic Videos, Showcase-Videos, Game-Guides, Opinions - Ultimate Grand-Master of Bullroarer's Challenge within Greenfield during Spring Festival - my favorite place in Lotro :) - Edit [Update 35.1]: It's still Lotro - just everyday a bit less.

It is nice, yes. But one thing that is really annoying for me is excessive use of the same statues. Really, I can't imagine that they couldn't come up with something new, or just something else, other than copy/paste same statues all over the place. Other than that, changes are lovely

Agreed, it does look great.

I love the revamp of the Last Homely House, but please, for the love of all that is pretty: remove those darn trees from inside the house... it makes it way too cluttered!
    Lifetimer

It's almost perfect, even passable with all that clutter and very close to no flaws.

It just needs those statues on left and right right in front of the doors moved, they are inconvenient in movement and doesn't strike me as tidy, it's such chaotic placement. If there isn't any space left to move the statues below arches like in OG house, just make space by loosing one or two of those deco trees.

Stairs desperately need a repaint, especially the long center ones. They're not stylish nor marble nor white - but some cold worn out stone, doesn't fit Elrond's house. Speaking of which, it would be dream come true if white marble floor with reflections returned to main hall.

Plus, the top ornaments of wider archways are badly textured - it's a skewed, stretched texture on a stretched, skewed model, that looks messy, and one can tell... it messes up with the feel of the space, shouldn't be done with shortcuts like that. If there was no such asset then would have been better not to introduce wider archways rather than this noticeably worse textures.

Awesome job! Keep up the good work! It is appreciated!

...just worth a mention, I would pay LOTS of LP for some new hairstyles