We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I have "Moria Expeditionary" on my Dwarf RK main pretty much most of the time.

I would love to get the "Seeker of Khazad-dûm" title, though. This was a GameStop preorder code, and in my view, far better suits a Dwarf. Hopefully SSG will reintroduce it again for Extra Life or something similar, as they have for other exclusives.
    I do like "Wandering Vault-keeper" (From the Buried Treasure event) for an RK as well, it just fits so well, imo.
    Check out my LOTRO videos on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRX...jPUNAiwtrJ_eiw

One of my favorites has always been "Well Travelled". I got it by pure accident on my main (an elf), who for some reason I've always been extremely clumsy with.
    I'm in Gladden, and part of The Fate of Middle Earth! Main: Teleway- Loremaster

Why too many titles to pick one, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be Dragon Slayer. Been a firm favourite of mine for quite some time now, until they release something with the word "monkey" in it, that probably won't change.
    Sometimes, no matter how hard you look, there is no best light.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidmeetHal View Post
    For the last 16 years, my favorite has been "Servant of Process". I love that title.
    +1

I wear the (I think?) related "Purveyor of Odd Things" on my hobbit burglar.
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

I have been here since Alpha but my favorite is Walked into Mordor

"Fearless Rider" is an all time favourite granted by - obviously - max reputation with Riders of Rohan in the War-stead of Tar Drúadan in Far Anórien.
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

titles

Interesting to see the diversity of title preferences. For myself, I always use 'A Light from the Shadow' on all my characters, I like the sound of it, and considering the looong quest chain to get it seems well earned.

Quote Originally Posted by Morat View Post
    There are so many great ones. But one of my favourites, and one I typically wear on eligible characters for extended periods, is the Explorer title, "Easily Lost."

Ah, yes! Easily Lost, it fits me so much, I've used it on most on myxcharactwrs before I've found something else fitting!
    Anju - Onji - Yuku - Vaia
    Evernight

Crusader of Carn Dûm

Lordy me did that take some work to earn!

Mischief-maker, but on my hunter OFC!

Quote Originally Posted by DoRonRon View Post
    Mischief-maker, but on my hunter OFC!
    Isn't that a Burg only title?
    Check out my LOTRO videos on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRX...jPUNAiwtrJ_eiw

Quote Originally Posted by Lambtron View Post
    Isn't that a Burg only title?
    Yes. And that's why it's mischievous!

The quests were broken for a while and other classes could get them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DoRonRon View Post
    Yes. And that's why it's mischievous!

The quests were broken for a while and other classes could get them as well.
    That's a shame, would have loved to have grabbed that for my Minstrel!

In 2019, I once posed a "Food and Title" game for our kinship. Essentially, I would pass out enough food for everyone to obtain the associated titles. While people ate food, I would give them a category and they would choose a title to put over their name. They would be rewarded if they picked any of my favorite titles I personally obtained in those categories. These are the ones I chose:

9 of 55 Social Deeds: Peculiar, Bringer of Sweets, Firecracker, Friend of the Mark, Gatherer of Cool Company, Guard of the Isen, Helping Hand, Sunshine, Writing on the Wall

26 of 281 Quest Deeds: Quick Post, Cautious, Drummer, Bartleby Befriender, Bathed in Fire, Battle-Ready, Bingo's Loyal Friend, Born From Ashes, Chronicler, Conqueror of Writer's Block, Detective, Fearless Rider, Follower of the Long Road, Happy to Help, Hidden Gem, Honorary Sheriff, Hungry for Adventure, Inspiration to Men, Keeper of Memories, Oath-Keeper, Page-Hunter, Party-Goer, Purveyor of Odd Things, The Busy Bee, The Persistant, The Prepared, The Red

4 of 18 Event Deeds: Of the Seven Stars, Bustling Adventurer, Rider of Rohan, Wanderer of Middle-Earth

17 of 314 Deed Deeds: The Silent Watcher, Bird-Friend, Climber of Stairs, Dreamer, Ever on the Precipice, Flame-Rider, Gatecrasher, Interceptor, Investigator, Ivar's Champion, Keeper of Books, Librarian, Queen of the Mountain, The Wanderer, Thoughtful Friend, Watcher, Well Traveled

Then the final category, I made a personal choice to let people be creative. I had 257 Slayer Deeds.

"Vanquisher of Doom"

Quote Originally Posted by Ratharim View Post
    Sounds cool, what was it granted for? :-)
    Honestly, I do not remember... It was 17 years ago, some devs might still be here....

But I don't delete anything...

Last edited by Ulrek; Apr 10 2023 at 11:26 PM.
    Playing since 9/11/2006

Quote Originally Posted by Ulrek View Post
    Honestly, I do not remember... It was 17 years ago, some devs might still be here....

But I don't delete anything...

Dwarf-Tosser is a PvMP title for defeating dwarves as a Monster player.

Lord/Lady of Streams and Wrath of Winter are my long-time favorite titles. Student of the Past, Lossoth, Follower of the Long Road, and Bane of Titans are also low-key faves of mine. I'm forgetting many other low-key faves.
    Been playing LOTRO on and off since 4/16/2013! | - Landroval, Laurelin -

*'Deceiver' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ0RwCzh_xI - a LOTRO fan trailer I made, with voice acting attempt

The Wanderer and The Vagabond, both courtesy of Floid and Dewitt.
    Yalras - Burglar
    Eldar to Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck1771 View Post
    Dwarf-Tosser is a PvMP title for defeating dwarves as a Monster player.
    It might be now... but it was not then... that was before monster play.
    Playing since 9/11/2006

Alpha player here.
    My favorite title that I still carry today (even when I have the 15 and soon to be 16 years veteran title) is "World Renowned".
    I think I was one of the firsts in the game to have received that title when it first launched.

"Dont cry - I'll pop a token for you!"
    elen sila lumenn omentielvo

Quote Originally Posted by Ulrek View Post
    It might be now... but it was not then... that was before monster play.
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php?tit...er&oldid=41670 Janurary 2008 a short time after the game launched

Quote Originally Posted by asimon View Post
    Alpha player here.
    My favorite title that I still carry today (even when I have the 15 and soon to be 16 years veteran title) is "World Renowned".
    I think I was one of the firsts in the game to have received that title when it first launched.
    I really like that title too, though, I don't very often use mine. Must change that. Skirmisher of Middle Earth is another that I need to use a little more often.
    Sometimes, no matter how hard you look, there is no best light.

Sunshine has long been happiness to me.

More recently I had a chance to go on an adventure and along the way I gained the Craving Sunlight title which I am similarly fond of.
    Sunshine

My 2 favs are

• Ridge Racer
    • The Odiferous
    Sucamarto - Level 140 Archer (Landroval)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2