Dear Turbine and Lord of the Rings Online team,

I am writing to request an improvement to the in-game chat system in Lord of the Rings Online. As it stands, the chat system adequately supports 1-byte languages, but unfortunately, the support for 2-byte languages is not up to par. When players attempt to communicate using 2-byte languages, the chat text appears broken and unreadable.

As a game with a diverse international community, it is essential to ensure that all players can communicate smoothly and effectively, regardless of the language they use. Addressing this issue will significantly enhance the gameplay experience for players who rely on 2-byte languages and promote a more inclusive environment for everyone.

I understand that improving support for 2-byte languages in world chat might be challenging; however, I kindly ask you to at least consider implementing multilingual support for group (party and kinship) chats. By doing so, you will not only improve the game experience for many players but also demonstrate your commitment to fostering an inclusive and engaging community.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to seeing improvements in the near future. Sincerely,