We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

U35.0.1 Quests at Bail Avarc

"Various quests at Bail Avarc now provide an option to open the Instance Join panel directly to the related Instance or Raid."

I'm not sure if people really needed this option because hitting a hotkey to open the instance panel and selecting the one you want to do was to difficult or confusing. But did you have to put quest completion ring over the quest giver's heads if you have their quest? Now I don't know if I have a quest to turn into them or they just want to open my instance panel for me. And if you are confused about finding the instance for the quest I can only imagine how bad it will be for you to turn it in if you have all the quests in Bail Avarc since every quest giver has a completion ring over their head.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithlos View Post
    "Various quests at Bail Avarc now provide an option to open the Instance Join panel directly to the related Instance or Raid."

I'm not sure if people really needed this option because hitting a hotkey to open the instance panel and selecting the one you want to do was to difficult or confusing. But did you have to put quest completion ring over the quest giver's heads if you have their quest? Now I don't know if I have a quest to turn into them or they just want to open my instance panel for me. And if you are confused about finding the instance for the quest I can only imagine how bad it will be for you to turn it in if you have all the quests in Bail Avarc since every quest giver has a completion ring over their head.

I dont need it for sure, but i dont dislike it. Maybe some ppl prefer to click on each npc and open instance finder instead at open it manialy...
    But brass rings should go. Replace them with blue or whatever else color. Now is confusing.
    Also while working on it, consider fixing /removing fitlered quest ring from minimap too.
    One can hope ...

Quote Originally Posted by Faithlos View Post
    And if you are confused about finding the instance for the quest I can only imagine how bad it will be for you to turn it in if you have all the quests in Bail Avarc since every quest giver has a completion ring over their head.
    This change is very annoying. Wonder if the feature was actually tested. It would be nice if we had the option to disable this feature since all it's really done for most players is making it annoying to see if they've picked up or turned in all their quests without going through everything in the quest log or going to each npc.

Quote Originally Posted by ithinkiamserious View Post
    This change is very annoying. Wonder if the feature was actually tested. It would be nice if we had the option to disable this feature since all it's really done for most players is making it annoying to see if they've picked up or turned in all their quests without going through everything in the quest log or going to each npc.
    We have hundreds instance related quests and never have such weird option outside of epic quests