We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Add decorative walls of the new greenhouse wall housing item

I'm confident this will be fixed or added later, but if it happened to be a mistake not adding the wallpaper below as decorative housing walls I'll just post it here to be sure. I saw a list of other decorative walls from the greenhouse wall vendor but maybe I'm not finding the right vendor. If someone has seen the decorative wall version of the greenhouse wall, let me know. Please add the greenhouse wall as decorative walls if they aren't actually in the game. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by anon3225 View Post
    I'm confident this will be fixed or added later, but if it happened to be a mistake not adding the wallpaper below as decorative housing walls I'll just post it here to be sure. I saw a list of other decorative walls from the greenhouse wall vendor but maybe I'm not finding the right vendor. If someone has seen the decorative wall version of the greenhouse wall, let me know. Please add the greenhouse wall as decorative walls if they aren't actually in the game. Thank you.
    These are already on the database, so I'm sure we'll see these in-game pretty soon

~Yao
    D&Co du Milieu (English - French): Housing Magazine & database.
    LesBalladesDeYao: A big unexplored world.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RubenRybnick View Post
    These are already on the database, so I'm sure we'll see these in-game pretty soon

~Yao
    Great news! I may like 1 those Green house decorative walls for a arrangement that i'm brainstorming. Also, will be nice that the devs create decorative walls with door hole included. That Green house decorative walls will look neat with a arched door hole.