We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Helm of Knowledge, how to get?

Hello all,

does anyone know how to get the Helm of Knowledge? It's a set item, part of Knowledge of Masters and Keepers. The wiki only shows the looks and stats, not the acquisition of this specific item.

I already have the companion Earring of Knowledge from the quest The Great Hall of Durin. I fear I may have accidentally missed it as a reward for one of oh so many quests in Moria.

No big deal, though, if I missed it. My level 55 Minstrel seems to be doing pretty well without it right now in Redhorn Lodes.

Man, Moria really rocks! So many places to explore, little side quests hidden away in obscure places... Orcs preparing Dwarves for dinner was a little unsettling, but I took care of that. They never knew what hit 'em.

If I remember correctly, that hat was in the Beta for Mines of Moria as part of a series of quests. The series never went live due to time constraints and the devs moved on to the next expansion.

It seems like the Helm of Knowledge is not available in game. If you just want it for cosmetic, the Riddle Master's Hat has the same appearance: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...Master%27s_Hat

Thanks for the responses.

I can safely sell the necklace then, as the set cannot be completed. Not particularly interested in the cosmetic, just was curious how well it would work with another set I was collecting.

Well, off to the caves again in a bit. Those orcs just never learn, and keep on coming.

Quote Originally Posted by ReneKiller1 View Post
    It seems like the Helm of Knowledge is not available in game. If you just want it for cosmetic, the Riddle Master's Hat has the same appearance: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...Master%27s_Hat
    This also almost same look as Spring-flinger Hat just different texture on it for Spring Festival.
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server