We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

16th Year box! Who is excited

.....uhh ohh its just fireworks.

Who feels candles and/or fireworks are great gifts in this game moving forward?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thulphant View Post

Who care boxes.
    Give me my dark skined, blond bearded lady !!!
    Lets gooo :3

I do, I quite like Fireworks we get in gift boxes as well titles and emotes, cosmetics too, its nice, this year will be my 12 year box for me.
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Any gift is nice, more so if you can use it to celebrate, though I am worried that new players who got awed by last year gifts are going to get a bit disappointed, I was already calm because back then when I joined, a kind veteran told me to bask on such presents as I would not see the like of them again until the 20th anniversary, but know some that were into big hype thinking they were getting things like the valars again.

Wow, is it 16 years for us launch day people?
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

we are lucky to get a reskin pet or horse...the art team was busy working on the bearded ladies

Quote Originally Posted by oldsneakers View Post
    we are lucky to get a reskin pet or horse...the art team was busy working on the bearded ladies
    OMG so true.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

It's better to laugh than to cry...I guess. Good thing there are no subscription incentives this year, I unsubbed recently and this political theater is really validating that choice. I've never before rooted for a bad festival event or against Lotro but I am now after the change to cosmetic pets, the half baked class changes, and now this. I hope the Devs get a clue before running the game completely into the ground again like they did at 85-100.

This made me laugh :-)

I'm kind of guessing that there will be more to the anniversary than just these items. Maybe they are planning something for everyone like last year as well.
    ----A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything----

?