We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question What happened to Delving Mission: Courtyard of Caranost?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I couldn't figure out one that was better.

I don't do Delvings every day (most, not every), but I at least check them out every day. Because I've been trying to figure out where Courtyard of Caranost has gone to. It was with one group, then I saw it ONCE with a second group, and now I don't see it in ANY group. What's up with that? Did I miss an announcement of a broken mission? Or has it just fallen off the list somehow? What?
    Linden Starfall, Leader of Mithril Crowns of Elendilmir and Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by greendarner View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I couldn't figure out one that was better.

I don't do Delvings every day (most, not every), but I at least check them out every day. Because I've been trying to figure out where Courtyard of Caranost has gone to. It was with one group, then I saw it ONCE with a second group, and now I don't see it in ANY group. What's up with that? Did I miss an announcement of a broken mission? Or has it just fallen off the list somehow? What?

from the wiki

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Mis...hadow_Missions

Unhappy Thanks for trying, but . . .

The days that it's supposed to be there, it simply is not.

I've been to Andrath many many times when these are available:
    Haunting at Dol Ernil
    Steps of Caranost
    The Bridge to Caranost
    The Nettinglade

All the ones that are supposed to be there on the same day as Courtyard of Caranost, but it's never offered, nor in any other location.

Nor is it at any other locations on any days. My question remains: Where did it go?

And it sure is hard to figure out what day number it is. Anyone know where to find that info, or do we just have to guess as usual?

It was most likely removed due to it being bugged and not loading in all malices at higher tiers of delvings. People used it to for easy delving farms as you'd only have modifiers akin to like, T3 or 4, instead of 12.
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    It was most likely removed due to it being bugged and not loading in all malices at higher tiers of delvings. People used it to for easy delving farms as you'd only have modifiers akin to like, T3 or 4, instead of 12.
    Hmm, I never noticed that (not that I"ve got the malices figured out, I surely don't). Why would they not announce it? Or did they and I just missed it?

6. Apr 30 2023, 03:22 PM
    Reason
    deleted