We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Hunor View Post
    Please revert ALL CHANGES on the Race of Man I DONT LIKE THE AVATAR UPDATE, and now I can not disable it anymore. That is not the character face which I made. Now the face is round and has a damn smile that I dislike Revert it ! If I take a look which new options we got, sorry but that's a NO-GO.Never change a running system if you can not make it better.
    There are some mouth sliders that you can use to adjust the corners of the mouth down if you think they look like they're smiling.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Sincerely, I dont care. I was very satisfied with my caracter face since 16 years. And if the same will happend with elves, I will quit the game.
    I wish just an option to keep my old caracter face.

Not sure if this was mentioned already but RK warsteed animations on skills are completely gone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Askelin View Post
    Here is a compiled list of various bugs from the Avatar Update.

Animation bugs
    -When your character is in an animation while you dismount, your character is locked in this animation. This includes most static emotes and animations such as falling off your mount, jumping or force stopping on warsteeds.
    I've never done much character customization, so this is the one that is, by far, most annoying, regularly making it hard to play.

Revert from these changes and then try to actually test software before releasing it.

Cleavage has been restored! I repeat! Cleavage has been restored!

Oh and they fixed a bunch of other bugs too, I updated the OP.
    If you find anything else, post here!
    Leader of the Mitey Worriers (Laurelin)
    Purveyors of premier meats and vegan substitutes since 26/12/17

Booba is back?
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Oh and they fixed a bunch of other bugs too, I updated the OP.
    If you find anything else, post here!
    LOL! Praise Eru-dev!

Bosom Vindicated!

Male elf face problem after update

The ugly ears still ugly:

Here is a compiled list of various bugs from the Avatar Update.
    UPDATED FOR U35.1.1.
    Green = fixed!
    red = not fixed!
    Yellow = update to the bug information (not everything is fixed)

Animation bugs
    -Riding animation looks off on all mounts, character is always looking down.
    -When your character is in an animation while you dismount, your character is locked in this animation. This includes most static emotes and animations such as falling off your mount, jumping or force stopping on warsteeds.
    -Warsteed riding animation is too fast, it's similar to when you are mouse turning while moving.
    -There's still a slight delay from when the animation plays and when the hits register on human form animations for Beornings and various other animations on classes.
    -There is a significant delay on attack animation and combat speed for Man Brawler's set up skills there's still animation discrepancies throughout different classes
    -When using a 'mood' emote, the face seems to change position slightly away from the head. You can notice this clearer on certain emotes.Moods and face expressions are ridiculously exaggerated
    -Idle face animations do not play on female Beornings
    -Combat running animations and various other combat animations cause the player's face to warp.
    New bug: Dance_man3 on female characters causes their jaw to shoot up through their head.

-Skin tones are weirdly affected by lighting, the barber lighting is different than world lighting.
    -A few heads make eyes look too wide and weird. Like they're sunken into the head too much. Head 1 is a bad offender here.
    -No matter your changes in game, it doesn't seem to accurately display on the character creation panel. Jaw, cheek and chin positioning doesn't seem to update.
    -With per pixel lighting, your face now becomes a metallic light reflector.
    -The skin tone and hair colour palette does not accurately match the colour displayed. might just be lighting
    -If your skin tone is not on the new skin palette and you apply any change, you are completely unable to get that skin tone back.
    Sliders reset when you confirm changes, making it very hard to finetune a character.

Barber bugs.
    -There's a fee for confirming changes even when there is no change.

Cosmetic bugs.
    -There's several cosmetics that have had their dyes and textures affected by this change. I won't list them all here, that'll be too long. not all taken care of, but some things have been fixed.

miscellaneous bugs
    -Fingerless gloves are more like fingertip gloves on other races. Various cosmetics that show skin can still appear very broken.
    -Necks on all races have been changed and do not fit well on various races.
    -Hands and feet are discoloured and there's bad shading on the underside of these areas. Could just be the new texture choice. Discolouration is still an issue. Also if you use the footwrap cosmetic it completely bugs the texture of the feet, something's not working right here.
    -The cleavage area for female characters are bugged and creates visual issues with dresses. the gap in dresses still exists on some dresses such as the picnic dress, but cleavage is restored!
    -Shields and cloaks have wrong positioning, some cloaks are positioned several feet besides the character. Many more clipping and texture issues than just a few cosmetics.
    -No face expressions while doing emotes, also applies to combat animations such as shouts. expressions are now overexaggerated and mouths appear too big..
    -Some cloaks without hoods now have hoods, you can put a helmet on at the same time and it clips.
    -Hands aren't even positioned correctly on certain races, making them appear to not be exactly connected to the arm.
    -Characters viewed from a distance have several visual issues such as stretched limbs and missing textures

If anyone else has found any other bugs, please share them so the devs may see it easier.
    FYI, Ask: you may want to encourage people to submit bug reports for each of these bugs in addition to posting about them here. SSG checks the forums but it's more likely they'll quash the bugs once they're actually entered into their bug queue which only happens, iirc, by us submitting bug reports or by the devs entering the bugs into the queue manually (and they may not do that for all of these). Therefore, a good idea to post here *and* submit a report so that we can be sure these bugs are eventually addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Boinli View Post
    FYI, Ask: you may want to encourage people to submit bug reports for each of these bugs in addition to posting about them here. SSG checks the forums but it's more likely they'll quash the bugs once they're actually entered into their bug queue which only happens, iirc, by us submitting bug reports or by the devs entering the bugs into the queue manually (and they may not do that for all of these). Therefore, a good idea to post here *and* submit a report so that we can be sure these bugs are eventually addressed.
    I have personally reported what I can. I guess at least if it's on the thread too then players can also be updated as to what has been fixed and when. It does seem that a few of the fixes were a result of this thread and others mind.
    I'll update the thread to encourage people to send in game reports too.
    Leader of the Mitey Worriers (Laurelin)
    Purveyors of premier meats and vegan substitutes since 26/12/17

It's not only brawler combat animations that are broken but other classes as well, for human race. How is it possible a cosmetic update breaks the core combat animations? And why am I expecting this to happen again for every race when they get their avatar updates eventually. Just please try to keep it as cosmetic only changes that don't affect combat speed, how hard can it be

Quote Originally Posted by shino047 View Post
    It's not only brawler combat animations that are broken but other classes as well, for human race. How is it possible a cosmetic update breaks the core combat animations? And why am I expecting this to happen again for every race when they get their avatar updates eventually. Just please try to keep it as cosmetic only changes that don't affect combat speed, how hard can it be
    The problem is how certain points of the models, like the shoulders were effected with the update. There's simple cosmetic updates like shading, and then there's updates that can morph the 'skeleton' and 'joints' of a model. That's kind of what we've been seeing here. Like all the reported shoulder armor clipping for various models. The body slider as it is now is one of the culprits. Change the shape of a body, and of course the animations won't align until they make that way. They need to do some more fixes if it's gonna work, and hopefully they'll get it all dealt with before they throw this update on the other races.

Bugs that are still after patch which I saw
    1) Horse/goat riding animations
    2) Bugs with male beorning: neck shrinking and hand getting big and receiving weird colour (different from skin colour).
    3) New men models didn't consider outfits (armours). Thus destroying most of really precisely constructed outfits. Some may be saved with body sliders but they will look worse since we can't have our old "bodies" back. With new models most of heavy stuff can be put only on very skinny men otherwise they start to cross each other if he is more muscular. Similar stuff happens with lots of helmets and head width. It's like our armours do not fit to our bodies.
    4) Strange body proportions of men (not sure if it was so before or is so on women). Normal human, not to high, has body high (without head) of around 6x his head high. In lotro our body is 8x head high thus making the head quite small. Unless of course we should consider that all males are over two mater tall then of course head to body ratio change a little.

Beorning starting gear (tunik like garments) still look weird in many places and on most characters. There is a hole instead of the neck and I can see the ground through it on my High Elf wearing it, for instance.

and High elves have issue with thier necks while sitting on the horse in general. Some textures are missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabani View Post
    There is a hole instead of the neck and I can see the ground through it on my High Elf
    ^ Similar happens on my standard elf (male) on his wrist. When wearing light type gloves that not cover wrist you see as if the hands are detached and can see trough it. It is covered if I wear bigger gloves (like medium or heavy type) thus didn't saw it at first.

* Unfortuanatelly I found also another broken cloak. This time it is: Nimble cloak of good company (probably might and will versions too) - it's a reward cloak from mordor alligience quests of hobbits.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3