We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Size issues with 2 the alchemist gardening items

First than anything thanks to the devs for adding all those awesome looking garden related decorations available to barter with figments on the last update. Also im having a good laugh at all the fireworks related house decos from the anniversary.

Now to the issue... I don't know if this is intended but these 2 new items that are traded with figments or drop from lootboxes, seems to be unintentionally smaller than should be. They are really awesome looking & because that i seriously love to use them, but their size seems to be miscalculated & that defeat the purpose of for what i want them. Those items are the Alchemist spiraled stair that is not climbable not even by small folks like hobbitses & the Glass Greehouse that the door gate is too low even for a hobbit on its knees. Not saying that those items are useless but if the devs can make them a bit bigger, will be awesome.

On a related note some other older house decorations like the spring festival planters that are gondorian style & the hobbit style letters box that can be acquired at Yondershire are way too small even for what they represent & really could use some resizing.

I hope that the devs really consider doing this, thanks ahead!
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Apr 24 2023 at 09:46 AM.