We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Keep new Dance1 emote for Man

I know this emote is a bug for Race of Man, but I quite the dance, its funny and nice and not sure if I'm the only who who likes this bug for the dance or not, but anyone else like? I remember years ago they fixed female hobbit only dance they said was a bug, but brought it back as players liked it, anyway here's a gif of the Man dance.

Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

It's just a bug? Aww, I'm going to miss it when it's fixed then, I love the new dance!

Though hopefully they'll give it to everyone instead
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

OK but how do they even end up with bugs that are full-fledged unique animations lmaof

yeah can turn this one into a full-fledged dance

Quote Originally Posted by TesalionLortus View Post
    OK but how do they even end up with bugs that are full-fledged unique animations lmaof

yeah can turn this one into a full-fledged dance
    Maybe just accidentally switched some code around or something, so one dance got replaced with one they're adding later? No idea, I don't know anything about making games except that it's difficult XD I gave it a try in the 90's and gave up when I couldn't get an object to work when clicking on it from more than one side, and this wasn't even though proper coding but through one of those old RPG makers that were around back then and I still couldn't do it
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

Yes! Please keep this as a dance. It's so odd I like it.

What a fabulous dance!! please keep it - and let human females have it too!

Quote Originally Posted by TesalionLortus View Post
    Emote bugs can come in all different ways, and can create some interesting things, like /dance_elf4 if you smoke any pipe-weed item while dancing it creates a new fun little animation for a few seconds, hard to say how it ends up like this but it happens.

Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Those are both awesome, thanks for the GIFs, Pontin!