We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Imagine a new player playing like this when trying out this game

Quote Originally Posted by Cenrandir View Post

Maybe they need a test server.

That wouldn't bother me as a new player. It's software. All software has bugs, and the more complex the software gets, the more bugs there will be. imo it's not a big deal. Since you already have a video of it and were wiling to post it here, I'd suggest taking a minute and filing a bug report if you'd like for QA to look at it.
    Arkenstone
    Homer - min
    Goo - burg
    Boppa - brawler

i've heard of landscape difficulty being a faceroll before, but this is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    That wouldn't bother me as a new player. It's software. All software has bugs, and the more complex the software gets, the more bugs there will be. imo it's not a big deal. Since you already have a video of it and were wiling to post it here, I'd suggest taking a minute and filing a bug report if you'd like for QA to look at it.
    I can't imagine many would be so... charitable if a game they were trying out for the first time looked so old'n'busted

You misunderstood what that player was doing.

He was testing out the new Monk class, and was seeing just how long he could pull off the Feign Death ability.

He's a true champ there going for the world record longest FD.

We salute you Mr Longest Attempted Feign Death In MMORPG History Guy. We salute you.
    Pharone the Gnome
    Come watch me stream Lord of The Rings Online every night at https://twitch.tv/pharone
    Follow me on Twitter at @PharoneTheGnome
    Join my Discord server here.

2011 called, they want planking back!

Not gonna lie, something very similar happened a few years back when I was playing ESO with my dad. It was hilarious to see his character dragging around on the ground behind the rest of us, and my husband and I still chuckle about it to this day. I guess the game figured he was dying so much he should just stay dead. XD

But, yes, I see your point.
    Paint the Sky with Stars

He was only so ashamed of his new face he had to bury it in the floor.

There are some interesting forced dismount animations on other races; hobbits most notably - may have to wait to see them in action.
    And that is all this is, just another rogue animation overwriting the default on cessation of a ride.