I spent a #### ton of money this month. bought a befalas kin ship house, 2 valars a few transfers and more . thats besides the point. i transferred my hunter from landy to gladden. it made an error and copied it or something. the character is there but i had an error upon transferring. i transferred a second time it worked. ended up with a -2 i know the date that she transferred because i friended her. i have a -2 now since i actually got my transfer. as a result i have lost my escrow on both servers. i have lost my kinship . i had a full crafting hall. complete w/ crate and store and all that i reported this a month ago and you have done nothing. all at this point i want is my kinship back would like the refund in mc/writs i was promised but at this point i'ld take that as a loss in exchange for my crafting hall/escrow. who do i contact to fix this? also your customer service lacks and i'm being kind. if i dont get my kinship on landy back i'ld be fine trying to locate the one on brandywine which i have no idea where it went . lost track of who was lead.