We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94
Results 2,326 to 2,344 of 2344
    Quote Originally Posted by KristTsirk View Post
    I had a bunch of them on the firefoot thread. They seem to be deleted.
    Been quite some time since then. I kinda quit with that due to some people getting a little annoying and stalkerish over there. I guess a tiny server people don't have much else to do, who knows. Mostly people in kins I was with. I try to avoid drama as much as I can. I'm here to play, not start trouble or get wrapped up in it.
    Last edited by JustEscape22; Jul 18 2013 at 10:32 AM.
    [URL="http://s624.photobucket.com/user/kristinhal16/media/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/kristinhal16/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by JustEscape22 View Post
    Hey all!
    good seein u Ava... miss us rolling together in the moors :P

Me and the new toy- either playing Dublin Blues or Copperhead Road.....

A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master

promotion day 2nd dan

Last edited by Zalexia; Jan 19 2014 at 09:27 AM.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine

5. Aug 01 2013, 09:35 PM

MY GOD she's smiling!
    Braggie - dwarf Guardian

~Kinship Of the Southern Star~
    ~Elendilmir~

From left to right: Langelos, Spino, Deofred
    hi again!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000248866/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Brut View Post
    MY GOD she's smiling!
    it's never a good thing

Yicky(R13) Weaver - Now Arkenstone{LOTRO Player Council member 3 years}
    The Black Appendage of Sauron - Leader
    Orenia | Shaxell | Ornethia: Misadventurers Kinship - Arkenstone

Barango.... and his Evil Twin™ Bhurango.

10. Dec 08 2013, 02:23 PM

I'll see your Spino, and raise u a Swell.

latest

alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine

That cut and color really suit you! That's a really nice red.

M I N N Y

* curls up in alzie's "Nose Divot" and sleeps easy knowing she will karate chop all comers*

http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/profile/381605/

After I transferred to Brandywine, I transferred cross-country from Rhode Island to California. The trip encompassed 8 days/4500 miles/1300 pictures. The link leads to a few of my favorites. Feel free to share advice - this was my first experience with photography. I used an iPhone 5S for each of them.

- Illthallion/Thotcriminal
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=1](D)[/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]after thought criminal element[/SIZE]
    [B][I][U]time explained:[/U][/I][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jjZdyH6io[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/profile/381605/

After I transferred to Brandywine, I transferred cross-country from Rhode Island to California. The trip encompassed 8 days/4500 miles/1300 pictures. The link leads to a few of my favorites. Feel free to share advice - this was my first experience with photography. I used an iPhone 5S for each of them.

- Illthallion/Thotcriminal
    Awesome pictures man! Thanks for sharing the link.

If you're staying in the San Diego area I recommend checking out Torrey Pines State Park. There's tons of other stuff in the area but if you get tired of the big touristy spots its a fun and fairly easy place to hike. Cuyamaca way out to the east of here, still hasn't recovered from the 03 fires but has some hiking work doing. The Pacific Crest Trail runs from Mexico to Canada and the stretches of it east of here run through deserts and some lower mountains. If you are stuck in southern California then San Diego is the place to be. LA's only redeeming quality is Mickey Mouse, and he's actually in Anaheim.

If you ever feel the urge for a long scenic drive within the state- 101 from Ventura to SLO then Highway one up the coast- or bomb up the 395 and the eastern Sierra (the southern part of the drive is desert but it gets gorgeouse after you get near Lone Pine). There are a lot of things I don't like about California but it's got some awesome places- you could live your whole life in the Sierras and not see all there was to see.
    A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master

Quote Originally Posted by tkroll View Post

If you're staying in the San Diego area I recommend checking out Torrey Pines State Park. There's tons of other stuff in the area but if you get tired of the big touristy spots its a fun and fairly easy place to hike. Cuyamaca way out to the east of here, still hasn't recovered from the 03 fires but has some hiking work doing. The Pacific Crest Trail runs from Mexico to Canada and the stretches of it east of here run through deserts and some lower mountains. If you are stuck in southern California then San Diego is the place to be. LA's only redeeming quality is Mickey Mouse, and he's actually in Anaheim.

If you ever feel the urge for a long scenic drive within the state- 101 from Ventura to SLO then Highway one up the coast- or bomb up the 395 and the eastern Sierra (the southern part of the drive is desert but it gets gorgeouse after you get near Lone Pine). There are a lot of things I don't like about California but it's got some awesome places- you could live your whole life in the Sierras and not see all there was to see.
    Funny that you mention Torrey Pines - I work at the Lodge right on the golf course.

Thanks for the driving tip. I'll post some shots from that sooner than later.
    [B][I][U]time explained:[/U][/I][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jjZdyH6io[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

I took your advice:

[IMG]IMG_7030 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]IMG_7117 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]IMG_7457 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]

Torrey Pines State Park

[IMG]IMG_5177 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_4357 by jeff.berberick, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Sequoia National Park

The coastal drive is next. I may wait until buying the new Canon 10-18 wide angle. Even better land/seascapes, and a possible foray into astro-photography. Do you recommend any spots along the 101 in particular?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125708172@N02/ + jeff.berberick on Instagram
    Last edited by CodeofMisconduct; Jun 28 2014 at 03:38 PM.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    I took your advice:

Luckily, picture threads never go out of style - even they've been forgotten about for a bit.

That shot is awesome by itself, then awesomer when you pull it up full size and see the itty-bitty hooman strolling the beach below.

VERY nice shots in the stream.

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

q

I haven't been back to SD for almost three years now- settled in Oregon, work out of Prineville during the summer.

Live in Klamath Falls Oregon now- this from Moore Park on Upper Klamath Lake- me and the girls...

Me out at work near Paulina, Oregon (not too far from Prineville and Bend, Or)

Prineville- in the park. There were also plaques commerating the men and woman lost in Storm King/South Canyon Fire in 1994

I haven't been back to SD for almost three years now- settled in Oregon, work out of Prineville during the summer.

Live in Klamath Falls Oregon now- this from Moore Park on Upper Klamath Lake- me and the girls...

That's a cool shot. Good timing catching that fam photo with the Virgin Mary looking on.

(The black-top patch area on the left side.)
    Last edited by Devolved; Aug 10 2016 at 07:08 AM.

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94