We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Rejected Cloak designs

and finally...

The classic black concert cloak. Everyone should own one.

-JAGUART- The Circle- Landroval
    Last edited by JAGUART; Aug 20 2007 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Add Clan tag and server

Re: Rejected Cloak designs

I really want one from the Shirelings lol

what a great post got me to laugh thanks
    Got what it takes to be one of The Forsworn?
    Ferax- Dwarf Champion lvl 50- leader of The Forsworn
    Hate doing Deeds but have 6 zones cleared and working on my 7th zone
    http://www.windfola-alliance.com

hahahahah! nicely done!
    Proud Founder, member of SoA Beta 2 and MoM Beta, Lifetime Subscription holder.
    Stryker, Son of Stall, Knight of Gondor and Guardian of the Free Peoples of Middle Earth!

I want the Shirelings!!! That's the winner! Everyone can stop now

Love those cloaks! (got the dates wrong though! :P)

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Quote Originally Posted by Laire View Post
    Love those cloaks! (got the dates wrong though! :P)
    If you would be so nice as to get me the correct dates (and even some of your own) I will change it for accuracy

Give me a break! The shirelings would never play the old forest. Sheesh, some people.
    R.I.P. Weston
    My boy now runs again, this time with the Angels. You will always be in my heart Weston.
    Nov 25, 2005 to July 15, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by JAGUART View Post
    If you would be so nice as to get me the correct dates (and even some of your own) I will change it for accuracy
    Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not (it eludes me most of the time), but I'll happily give the dates... I'll mention when it's Frodo/Sam or Merry/Pippin by the time they break off... and when I said the dates I thought you were trying to follow the hobbits on their quests... ignore me if I'm wrong...

Thorin's Hall/Ered Luin: They never were there, but for fun's sake... doesn't matter
    September:
    Brandy Hall, Shire: Never there during the quest, but Frodo, Sam, and Pippin leave Bag End on Sept 23, meet up with Merry at the Buckleberry Ferry and get to Crickhollow by the night of the 25, leave early on the 26th.
    Old Forest: You got this one right, it's Sept 26. Go to Tom's at the end of this day.
    Barrow-downs: They leave Tom's house and go through here through the 28th and half of the 29th.
    Prancing Pony: Night of the 29th/morning of the 30th.

October:
    Forsaken Inn: They did not use the road, so naturally they never stopped here. They were in Midgewater Marshes, or just right out of it, directly north of the Forsaken Inn about the 4th or 5th.
    Weathertop: October 6th
    Last Bridge: October 13
    Rivendell: The 21st, I believe. Frodo woke up on the 24th.

Big time jump... Frodo and co. leave Rivendell on Christmas.

January
    Balin's Tomb/Khazad-dum: 15
    Borders of Lorien/Nimrodel R.: Night of the 15.
    Heart of Lorien, aka Caras Galadhon: 17

LOL on the Orthanc being cancelled. If you want to parallel it to when they would have reached Orthanc if they had taken a different course (their original one I believe, haven't read the chapter in a while), they would have probably reached Orthanc in late January/beginning of February.

February:
    You completely missed Amon Hen, which was on the 26th. Merry and Pippin meet Treebeard on the 29th, Eomer, Aragorn, and co meet on the 30th (each month in Shire reckoning has 30 days, and then there are extra days at the beginning, middle, and end of the year).
    Entmoot: Merry/Pip- the 30th

March:
    Dead Marshes: Frodo/Sam: 1-2.
    Edoras: Poor hobbits wouldn't be here, but the others came here first on the 2nd. Hobbits didn't come here until the end of the War.
    Just as an FYI, Helm's Deep was the 3rd/4th, and then Merry/Pip reunite with others on the 5th. Frodo/Sam at Black Gates on 5th.
    Henneth Annun: the 7th, Frodo/Sam.
    Osgiliath: They never went to Osgiliath during the War. Ever. No matter what the movies say. *twitches violently*
    Pippin comes to Minas Tirith on the 9th...
    Battle on Pelennor: Basically, on the fields itself, the 13 to the 15. Rohan arrives on the 15th.
    Frodo w/ Shelob on th 12, captured early 13th. Sam springs him on the 14th.
    Black Gate battle/Mount Doom and the Ring's destruction: March 25th.

... that's a bit of it... more obviously, but it's a bit long to type out... love your idea though. Cloak is awesome. XD

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Quote Originally Posted by Laire View Post
    Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not
    No, I was being serious. Thank you, I'll change the cloak to reflect the new dates

Rejected the minute Turbine saw it. =\

Give a guy a pound of gold...he'll complain about how heavy it is.
    Enmity of Forum Trolls: 106/5000 Of the Egaads clan

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCntry View Post
    Perfect!

This is a great thread, thanks for the smiles and chuckles. Keep 'em comin'!
    [CENTER][B][I][COLOR=cyan]Save a Dwarf! Toss a Hobbit![/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][I][SIZE=1]Elendilmir, the [URL="http://lorebook.lotro.com/index.php/Item:Jeweled_Bell"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][Jeweled Bell][/COLOR][/URL] of LotRO Servers ~ [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showpost.php?p=2049382&postcount=5"]Patience[/URL][/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][I][SIZE=1]“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” ~ George Bernard Shaw[/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000001367/01002/signature.png]Cherubina[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Cherubina View Post
    Perfect!

This is a great thread, thanks for the smiles and chuckles. Keep 'em comin'!

Seriously though, they really do need to have the best of the rejects posted on the website. The humor is worthwhile to share.

Patience is offline Senior Community Manager, Turbine, Inc.

I love these
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrchid]“Behold the Chinchillas! They ride to war!”[/COLOR][/B]

Brilliant! Just brilliant! Keep 'em coming!
    [URL="http://austinhwilliams.com"]Austin H Williams.com [/URL]- Because I don't just troll the Landroval coffee house. • [URL="http://beritnewyork.com"]Berít New York[/URL] - New York's finest steampunk couture!
    [COLOR=cyan]Osten[/COLOR][COLOR=cyan][SIZE=1](M/LM/58)[/SIZE][/COLOR] - [COLOR=plum][COLOR=red]Seaneen[/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=red](E/CH/20)[/COLOR][/SIZE] - [/COLOR][COLOR=red][COLOR=lime]Fenn[/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=lime](M/CA/16)[/COLOR][/SIZE] - [/COLOR][COLOR=seagreen]Britniel[SIZE=1](E/HU/13)[/SIZE] -[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]Hethrengel[SIZE=1](E/GU/15)[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=silver] - Wahnsingr[SIZE=1](E/RK/17)[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Black] - Arsanvenga[/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=Black](C/WL/R0)[/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="http://austinhwilliams.com"]
    [/URL]

That "Spar Me" cloak cracks me up.

Hers. I loved it.
    [COLOR=yellowgreen]Asrael, 60 Loremaster[/COLOR], [COLOR=sandybrown]Landroval

[/COLOR]

Couldn't resist
    Percival since Beta 1.0
    "You solo *in game* because you must, because you group with the ones who count the most." -phaelan2
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000003342/signature.png]Percival[/charsig]

Thumbs up Re: Rejected Cloak designs

Omg this thread is pure gold.

I so want the Shirelings cloak, lmao!

Can we get an IRL T-shirt of that? Please? Come on, it's so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraino_Hasturien View Post

/seconded

I'd totally wear that everywhere...
    [URL="http://austinhwilliams.com"]Austin H Williams.com [/URL]- Because I don't just troll the Landroval coffee house. • [URL="http://beritnewyork.com"]Berít New York[/URL] - New York's finest steampunk couture!
    [COLOR=cyan]Osten[/COLOR][COLOR=cyan][SIZE=1](M/LM/58)[/SIZE][/COLOR] - [COLOR=plum][COLOR=red]Seaneen[/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=red](E/CH/20)[/COLOR][/SIZE] - [/COLOR][COLOR=red][COLOR=lime]Fenn[/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=lime](M/CA/16)[/COLOR][/SIZE] - [/COLOR][COLOR=seagreen]Britniel[SIZE=1](E/HU/13)[/SIZE] -[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]Hethrengel[SIZE=1](E/GU/15)[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=silver] - Wahnsingr[SIZE=1](E/RK/17)[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Black] - Arsanvenga[/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=Black](C/WL/R0)[/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="http://austinhwilliams.com"]
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraino_Hasturien View Post

I've been getting requests for a R/L T-Shirt of that. Heck I think I'd want one too, esp if I correct the dates.
    Last edited by JAGUART; Aug 13 2007 at 04:57 PM.

24. Aug 13 2007, 04:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by PastorInsanity View Post
    /seconded

I'd totally wear that everywhere...
    /thirded...
    [COLOR=yellowgreen]Asrael, 60 Loremaster[/COLOR], [COLOR=sandybrown]Landroval

[/COLOR]

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast