We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where is the "creep love "? [Discussion thread ]

I am worried. Firstly because the amazing release notes in this build that are literally two sentences. Creep players have been waiting since u16 for the promise of the upcoming "creep" love with u16.2 ....but there's nothing at notes . So I would like that the creeps players out there take the time to document here or in another thread the undocumented chages , and most likely the LACK of changes at all. Please include the feeling you have for your creep classes with this build...even the poor gm that was on for a while couldn't even name what the "creep love " is about ..and kept repeating ..ehh "I don't have the list of all the changes and stuff we are doing" ....such a relief ?!.....
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

Creep changes

In 30 min playing my warg i noticed we got a few little welcome changes. For example out out of combat regen was increased 2x (now it's 50k per min). Our racials traits were boosted as well, as for coruptions they remained the same, the only changes are some bonuses when you have 3 equipted. I saw that we got a new item that enables us to change traits anywhere we want so there's no need to return to our base. Oh yes we also got a few new buffs like +5% hp, +10% power, +2% dmg output etc.
    But we're still far from good. It needs about 10 creeps now to get 1 freep healer down.

When i logged freep just to see changes there i saw that just by equipting new pvmp essence armor they get 60% crit defence, and each armor allows 3 essences.

Quite bad balance-wise change. I hope we get a lot more of creep love.

I took my Defiler .....and I didn't see any changes in racial traits at all...idk , I would like to think not all the racial improvement we put in this build ..cause would be unfair for some races to have them and others not ....my heals still same ..even didn't notice much difference ranking up from r8 to r15 lol
    Ascension-Arkenstone :

Quote Originally Posted by MithrilMinded View Post
    I took my Defiler .....and I didn't see any changes in racial traits at all...idk , I would like to think not all the racial improvement we put in this build ..cause would be unfair for some races to have them and others not ....my heals still same ..even didn't notice much difference ranking up from r8 to r15 lol
    They boosted racials that had low numbers, but sometimes the boosts are irrelevant (like the ICMR trait...that went from 300 to 1200...thanks Devs). The only things worth mentioning I noticed are...

- Wargs got 10% more runspeed in stealth (they doubled the numbers for whatever reason)
    - Uruks got a 10% morale boost instead of what they had before (+1600 morale or something)
    - Wargs got a 7.5% Phys Mit trait, they also boosted the ratings on some other traits but they still likely won't be used

They also doubled the Morale gain from the Health For Corruptions. And they changed the 3 sets for all Corruptions that had them, which is great for mits, but worse for Mastery.

All in all it doesn't amount to much, just Mits/Morale stacking. Which might even exacerbate things, it encourages heal stacking and really offers no new tools to deal with Freep healers, who now have idiot proof essence armor being forced upon them.
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

Did they fix the Reaver's attack speed glitch with quick strikes and Blood Lust?

(My first post, been playing since the start of RoR but never once considered using the forums)

creeps do not need love, *spoiler alert* they lose the war
    Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend

Quote Originally Posted by mrthadawee View Post
    Did they fix the Reaver's attack speed glitch with quick strikes and Blood Lust?

(My first post, been playing since the start of RoR but never once considered using the forums)
    no, still broken
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

Quote Originally Posted by corrakkas View Post
    creeps do not need love, *spoiler alert* they lose the war
    Spoiler alert!!

They are winning the war!!! Its only the ring(frodo) thats saves them! They are dying and out numbered, go do some research!
    "Freeps raid to get their skills and gear, then come out and complain about creeps raiding to get their skills...hypocrite much?"

Seeing as Frelorn said that they will be doing cosmetic weapons in the first builds,it's quite possible that the buff creeps get will be chopped down and left unfinished because...well cosmetic weapons,that takes a lot of time.
    Vundrak - Rank 12 Reaver / Corruptpresent - Rank 11 Warleader / Corruptmedicus - Rank 8 Defiler / Kolostomy - Rank 9 Blackarrow : Landroval
    Rognomli - Rank 8 Guardian / Synexia - LvL 115 Hunter / Raiker - LvL 115 Minstrel / Lacet - LvL 100 Warden : Arkenstone

"Creep love " was a communications error.

What was meant was.....

Bend over creepys , here comes the love .

On the plus side you might be able to mail order some vasaline before this goes live..

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post

What was meant was.....

On the plus side you might be able to mail order some vasaline before this goes live..

Tx that made me LOL!
    "Freeps raid to get their skills and gear, then come out and complain about creeps raiding to get their skills...hypocrite much?"

Quote Originally Posted by Frelorn View Post
    In this phase of the beta process, we have not yet made a balance pass for creeps. This will come in another build or builds in the coming weeks. This test is primarily focused on map feedback as well as cosmetic weapons for PvE. This build is nowhere close to what the final live one will be.

Aka Build 1 doesn't have Creep Love.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post

What was meant was.....

Hope I can get Vasaline by the ton
    Ascension-Arkenstone :

I would say all classes apart from spider and reaver need a little more buffing. I was on reaver yesterday evening and found that literally nothing posed much of a threat open field-wise other than guard and wards (surprisingly not even beorns, although it took a ton of time to kill them). I would say that wargs need some sort of more reliable heal during combat as all other classes have this. Not sure about other classes since don't play em much.

Whiz

Quote Originally Posted by Gormrid View Post
    I would say all classes apart from spider and reaver need a little more buffing. I was on reaver yesterday evening and found that literally nothing posed much of a threat open field-wise other than guard and wards (surprisingly not even beorns, although it took a ton of time to kill them). I would say that wargs need some sort of more reliable heal during combat as all other classes have this. Not sure about other classes since don't play em much.

Whiz
    Instead of giving one of the few balanced classes an in-combat heal, remove these heals from other classes. Champions really don't need a healproc on their strike skills.
    Feailuve, Akabath, Failure - Evernight
    Also known as Giliodor