We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Soldiers of the White Hand

Roar!

For anyone still checking these forums, here is a shout-out to all my Soldiers of the White Hand battle-buddies! Lots of great memories on Gladden.
    Wolfgash - Rank 14 Warg, Gladden

Great memories indeed. I cannot say it's the best game I have ever played, but certainly, it's the MMO I enjoyed the most.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger06 View Post
    Roar!

For anyone still checking these forums, here is a shout-out to all my Soldiers of the White Hand battle-buddies! Lots of great memories on Gladden.
    Hey there Wolf! A lot of us still play, on-and-off, we're all on Arkenstone now. We also have a Discord, if you ever wanna just come chat, I will send you an invite in a private message. Hope you're doing well.
    Tyrant Vargburz, The Most Hated

Hey wolf. How you been? I do miss Gladden and wish it were more active. There are a lot of memories floating around those old trees and dusty stone keeps. I hope you're doing well. We do also have a Discord if you want to drop in and chat. Maybe we can come hang out on Gladden one night in the future(Grog)
    I blame Adder.
    Grog and all variations of it

Hey gang....yea, would love to reconnect and kill freeps with ya'll. Thanks.
    Wolfgash - Rank 14 Warg, Gladden

Late to the post but still Hi Wolf! Yeah it's been so long and I miss all the Gladden folk. I've hopped on from time to time but need to get over to Arkenstone sometime and see who's around. Hope you are doing well Wolf! Same to everyone else!
    Katrariel - Lvl 95 Guardian : Rank 5 ~~ Myrawyn - Lvl 85 Burglar : Rank 7 ~~
    Malystryx - Warg : Rank 11 ~~ Larkawen - Lvl 59 Loremaster ~~ Banehollow - Defiler : Rank 6 ~~