We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rialtan View Post
    You cant be top dps cause you have an utility lol. Wasnt top dps in term of raw dps cause warden and burg were still superior. Was more suitable in raid cause of burst required on boss 1 and larvas on boss 2 and yeah, Dnf is a good utility.

Rk isnt good. Warden can parse 160/220k depending on rotation and luck. Burg same, ive seen 190/200k dps. Hunter 160/165k, prolly more now with the fire skills buff.

Rk can get 140k on a very lucky day with an average 120/130k. A dnf isnt worth such a gap especially if the lack of dps prevent you from killing a boss.
    >You cant be top dps cause you have an utility
    Yes cuz with dnf other dps classes were useless, a lot of raid's setup included 5-6 rk - it's normal? I guess no.
    >Warden can parse 160/220k depending on rotation and luck. Burg same, ive seen 190/200k dps. Hunter 160/165k, prolly more now with the fire skills buff.
    Show me that burg who get 190k without any % buffs. Average burg's dps w/o % buffs, all in and ready and able is 160k - typical raid rotation. But burg have rw and two crit def mars - that work for everyone. Besides burg have 90% positional dmg - all remmo bosses always turn around. It's disadvantage.
    Rk not top yes, but he still good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rialtan View Post
    On what planet the ease of play decide your spot in dps chart? Lol. Every class should be viable in same, is not a Rks players if devs cant make it complicated. There ppl maining rk since years, way before yellow spec.
    I didn't understand a word of this completely incoherent comment. However, I think what the poster was trying to say is that maybe red is now once again viable and competitive in a raid environment?

Quote Originally Posted by Knight19 View Post
    I didn't understand a word of this completely incoherent comment. However, I think what the poster was trying to say is that maybe red is now once again viable and competitive in a raid environment?
    I wrote it in a rush, lol ###, edited.

He tried to say that the ease of play of yellow rk should put it in a lower spot dps wise. That's not how MMOs work, you cant balance classes on the skill required to play them. Also people act like red rk was hard to play when it was a faceroll relying on 1 skill. None complained when red was top dps in both cleave and ST.
    Rialtan - Rk - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog
    Stragnokka - Champ - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog

To the OP. Can you post a link to a a dummy parse video? Folks could then provide some feedback. More valuable I think then a back and worth on class comparisons or what is a good for a near capped rk.

The best parse I could find on youtube post u27 is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mauyhRfoPEI, (140k-150k), without the yellow remmorchant set I usually do 130k-140k. I think their rotation(s) are optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by flirtswithmediocrity View Post
    To the OP. Can you post a link to a a dummy parse video? Folks could then provide some feedback. More valuable I think then a back and worth on class comparisons or what is a good for a near capped rk.

The best parse I could find on youtube post u27 is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mauyhRfoPEI, (140k-150k), without the yellow remmorchant set I usually do 130k-140k. I think their rotation(s) are optimal.
    All those parses i made in the video were first takes, first parse i did after LIs upgrade was 160k so i think realistic dps it's between 150 and 160k, no matter which traits or rotation sadly.
    Rialtan - Rk - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog
    Stragnokka - Champ - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2