We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Protest against Orion & SSG changes, sign and fight this together.

Title says enough, in order to protest against Orion's madness, all creeps should unite in this and refuse to PvP.
    I saw this initiative at some servers, it's moment to make it an overall server protest.
    Please sign in thread, we all should raise our voices against these abusing changes.

Signed and un-subbed from Lord of the Rings Online, for the very first time in nearly 16 years.

Quote Originally Posted by FairySoul View Post
    Signed and un-subbed from Lord of the Rings Online, for the very first time in nearly 16 years.
    U got buffed today so what do you mean?

Okay, bye.

Aside from the missteps with the blessings, which have now been fixed, i quite enjoy the changes. There can definitely be some improvements, such as there is no reason that march shouldn't be at least 162% if not 165 or 168 to match mounts, but overall i am pleased.
    Rank 15 Minstrel, Rank 12 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 13 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 10 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    Aside from the missteps with the blessings, which have now been fixed, i quite enjoy the changes. There can definitely be some improvements, such as there is no reason that march shouldn't be at least 162% if not 165 or 168 to match mounts, but overall i am pleased.
    This is hysterical. Of course you are enjoying it because you play freepside 99% of the time.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    This is hysterical. Of course you are enjoying it because you play freepside 99% of the time.
    in the previous few months yes, as creeps had far and away superior numbers, prior to that i creeped. I've played both sides through-out my time in game and my opinion remains unchanged. To me maps don't promote the kind of action i enjoy and without them there is more of the fights to be had that i find fun as it now it forces people to run the map, venture into often unused portions of the map instead of instantly teleporting right to the action and overwhelming their opponents.
    Rank 13 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 10 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

in the previous few months yes, as creeps had far and away superior numbers, prior to that i creeped. I've played both sides through-out my time in game and my opinion remains unchanged. To me maps don't promote the kind of action i enjoy and without them there is more of the fights to be had that i find fun as it now it forces people to run the map, venture into often unused portions of the map instead of instantly teleporting right to the action and overwhelming their opponents.

simple fix. if you dont like maps dont use them. or you and your buddies can keep convincing Orion to punish all classes and creeps.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    simple fix. if you dont like maps dont use them. or you and your buddies can keep convincing Orion to punish all classes and creeps.
    I often run across the map hoping to find someone running about, sadly people don't do this and instead camp map spots because thats where they'll find creeps. Now there is incentive to go look for creeps moving about, more of the map is used and there is more opportunity for smaller end engagements.

Both march and mounts have their inherent advantages and disadvantages. It's unfortunate that march and mounts don't have the same runspeed, that part is a disappointment and they should be far closer to being equal in that regard. However i see it as an overall positive change and hope that the disparity between the two movement abilities is ironed out.

Still +55% out of combat is worse than 78% in combat. Support for Ettenmoors as Hunting yard for freeps is continuing.
    Online for Brandywine is double decerased since last update. This tells something?
    Brandywine

I often run across the map hoping to find someone running about, sadly people don't do this and instead camp map spots because thats where they'll find creeps. Now there is incentive to go look for creeps moving about, more of the map is used and there is more opportunity for smaller end engagements.

Both march and mounts have their inherent advantages and disadvantages. It's unfortunate that march and mounts don't have the same runspeed, that part is a disappointment and they should be far closer to being equal in that regard. However i see it as an overall positive change and hope that the disparity between the two movement abilities is ironed out.
    The map is a bit big for finding that lone creep/freep out wandering. Most of the wandering will be the same old spots where people camp to catch someone turning in a quest. I personally like the maps (and support both sides using them) because it is faster wandering and helps shrink the map a bit so that creeps and freeps can find each other more quickly. Otherwise we go with those who camp the quest spots and gone are the raids and large group battles. The no maps thing is great for the stealth types who want to kill things solo. The lack of maps makes raids a bit less likely unless the raids are coordinated so both the freeps and creeps know where to show up and when or GV/Grams camps are the next plan.

Some people enjoy the camp and stealth PVP. I personally prefer the bigger fights. Lack of maps while probably ok for solo play and stealthing will have a negative impact on group battles because it is too difficult to get a raid across the map on foot only to find the other side moved while you were walking from DG to OR.

I definitely agree with the protest for the changes in the maps for us, creeps. Ban the freep mounts in the moors if u want it to be fair. Once again , creeps nerfed and now freeps can move around easily. And bring back the purge on WL the way it was in the past. Instead of improving things, the action is ruined.

And finally, FIX the servers. The lag worsens more and more. Come to Europe, log in prime time in the moors and come and check a fight even 6 v 6. One word : UNPLAYABLE.

Monstreous
    Evernight
    Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi... akha-gum-ishi ashi gurum...

Calling out specific developers by name for negative attention is a bannable offense. Thread closed. Feel free to continue to discuss your PvMP concerns in a way that doesn't harass people in one of the several other threads discussing the topic.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool