Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Unsupported Video Signal

Hoping someone can help. I can load up the patcher/launcher just fine. Once I select a server my TV goes black, then I get kind of a garbled wavy image which I can barely make out to be the LOTRO title image, then the screen goes black again and my *TV* displays "Unsupported Video Signal". I can hear the audio fine, meaning the program is running without a problem.

I have my PC hooked up to a Toshiba Regza HDTV (1080) model # 32RV530U. I am using an ATI Radeon X1900 video card. I have it connected via a DVI adapter to VGA cable. I use Windows XP Media Center and have no problems displaying it through my TV. All other programs that I use work fine without this error.

I have updated my Video Card drivers, Direct X9.0c, and have confirmed that my Refresh rate through my video cards settings menu is at 60hZ (same as the TV). I've dug through my TV's adjustment menus and no changes have worked.

I purchased and downloaded the $9.99 Mines Moria package and used "Standard Res" as my install.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
    Dernière modification par gorx ; 24/05/2009 à 17h35.

Re: Unsupported Video Signal

Citation Envoyé par gorx Voir le message
    Hoping someone can help. I can load up the patcher/launcher just fine. Once I select a server my TV goes black, then I get kind of a garbled wavy image which I can barely make out to be the LOTRO title image, then the screen goes black again and my *TV* displays "Unsupported Video Signal". I can hear the audio fine, meaning the program is running without a problem.

I have my PC hooked up to a Toshiba Regza HDTV (1080) model # 32RV530U. I am using an ATI Radeon X1900 video card. I have it connected via a DVI adapter to VGA cable. I use Windows XP Media Center and have no problems displaying it through my TV. All other programs that I use work fine without this error.

I have updated my Video Card drivers, Direct X9.0c, and have confirmed that my Refresh rate through my video cards settings menu is at 60hZ (same as the TV). I've dug through my TV's adjustment menus and no changes have worked.

I purchased and downloaded the $9.99 Mines Moria package and used "Standard Res" as my install.

heres some adivce i dug up....

don't use the pc mode 1368x768 if you are going to use it as a pc monitor. Because you will not be happy.

Only use the DVI to HDMI cable 1020p - 1920x1020. If you want to run it as a PC monitor.

so...what i would advise..getting a dvi>hdmi adapter and a hdmi cable and try running it in 1920x1020

three different review sites that i checked all said this was the best bet for pc use.

hope it helps

Re: Unsupported Video Signal

Citation Envoyé par gorx Voir le message

This means the TV does not like the resolution you have the game set to. Try lowering it to 1024x768 then going up from there.

Règles de messages