Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 1 sur 4 1 2 3 4 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 77

After the Zerg fighting at Lugz

A big thank you to those that stuck around in Lugz after the zerg was tucked into their beds. The fighting was the best I have enjoyed in a long time.

Deathdealer, + rep for all the heart you show out there.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Re: After the Zerg fighting at Lugz

what time was that? i decided once we took the last keep to go to put screen shots up and try and get a little more sleep.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine

We were on buffalo beach and had just run over two creeps and someone said, "And we have officially become a Zerg!"

./shame

Yep, for all the creeps last night, I don't know that there were any groups out creepside bigger than about 10 (at least before most of us girls called it bedtime). We had 8, but couldn't seem to find any smallish groups of freeps...just the one bigger group we kept running (painfully) into. Ah well, still managed a few kills here and there, got a couple new creeps their Grams map, slaughtered a few bears, overall not a bad night.
    Kymli Dwarf Mini ~ MamaCass Defiler

I am gonna be trying to go to bed earlier so keep the fighting before 1am plz lol.

hehe anyway yea was a unique night last night for sure.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine

Nav had 2 groups at most all night, but when we went into TA and Lugz, all the freeps seemed to move together much more. I don't think there was an open freep raid.

I thought they were some great keep fights, actually. Lots of deaths and wins on both sides it seemed like.

I had a very fun night. Thank you Nav for having us!
    [Retired 2012] ** R13 Minstrel ** Guardians of the Dagorlad ** Jaiyne <3

Citation Envoyé par Danaca Voir le message
    We had 8, but couldn't seem to find any smallish groups of freeps...
    I was running in a duo all night, at first with a hunter, then with a minstrel. We had a surprisingly decent night, often running into solo/smaller groups, and only a couple times sticking around long enough to get overrun...
    [SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Ordric L65 Champion, Officer of Shadows of Eventide[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [COLOR="Cyan"]Flappo L65 BURG [/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]Gordrip R6 RVR [/COLOR] | [COLOR="red"]Gordrat R5 WRG [/COLOR] |[COLOR="red"] Gordzap R4 BA[/COLOR]

Citation Envoyé par Ordric Voir le message
    I was running in a duo all night, at first with a hunter, then with a minstrel. We had a surprisingly decent night, often running into solo/smaller groups, and only a couple times sticking around long enough to get overrun...
    *grin* Just bad luck on our part then.
    Kymli Dwarf Mini ~ MamaCass Defiler

I've been hyper sensative to the idea of "running with the zerg" lately.

For a few reasons...but mainly because I'm joining groups more often out of some pretty serious burnout of getting my butt handed to me by huge groups of wargs. And I honestly want to be part of the solution NOT a force contributing to what I see as the problem.

Now, having said that...

> At no time did the creeps have the pop buff.

> During the TA push, I honesly thought that keep take could go either way RIGHT up until the Tyrant was at 6k. It was honestly that close.

> During the Lugs push. I commented afterwards, another 5 creeps (in all fairness I think I said another 5-10 creeps) and that would've ended the complete opposite way. Sure we took it. Sure we went up cleared npcs, back down to push out some creeps then back up to clear more npcs...ect. Basically we used the tactics creeps have been using to methodically take a keep for years. But at NO time did it feel like an overwhelming facerolling zerg. I died MULTIPLE times at both pushes.

> Afterwards it was clear however that the creeps backs were broken, and it was late. I logged. I was too tired to even contemplate going back out there solo, and I knew staying in a group would've felt like overkill.

I would personally hate to think that any creeps felt that the only way those keeps fell was through vastly superiour numbers.

But I WILL say this. There was a gap in population and the gap was enough.

In SoA that EXACT same gap would've spelled death for the freeps trying to push those keeps. It's a sad fact of the current combat mechanics that such a small seperation in group size can make such a difference.

But to all the creeps who have been calling for the freeps to "stop failing" and "work together" I'll cite last night as a good example of two main groups out there having fun and being successful with very minimal formal coordination between the two. In fact, the relic take was a complete surprise to me. Particularly since we were close in the area and happened to get obliterated by the Lugs rez around that same time.

/shrug perhaps my perception is skewed.

Thanks for all the healing last night. It was nice not exploding in 2 seconds for once.

I still prefer working solo...but those wargs were out of control the past couple days, and I REALLY appreciate the good groups with good players.

Maybe tonight will be better solo, and if not I look forward to more good groups like that one..
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=red][FONT=Tahoma][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Second Marshal[/COLOR] Luc Brandenbuck[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#a9a9a9][FONT=Tahoma] ~[B]Battlemaster[/B]~
    Stalker's Enemy*Reaver's Enemy*Blackarrow's Enemy*Warleader-Foe*Weaver's Enemy*Defiler-Foe
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=lime][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Tahoma][B]Champion[/B][FONT=Tahoma]:[SIZE=1]'The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die.'-Graalx2[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Citation Envoyé par Gillianrial Voir le message
    Nav had 2 groups at most all night,
    I think we peaked at 15 at one point in time. But that was just for a few minutes before it dropped back to the 2 group mark. IIRC.
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=red][FONT=Tahoma][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Second Marshal[/COLOR] Luc Brandenbuck[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#a9a9a9][FONT=Tahoma] ~[B]Battlemaster[/B]~
    Stalker's Enemy*Reaver's Enemy*Blackarrow's Enemy*Warleader-Foe*Weaver's Enemy*Defiler-Foe
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=lime][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Tahoma][B]Champion[/B][FONT=Tahoma]:[SIZE=1]'The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die.'-Graalx2[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Since no blog was made of last night I'll post here roughly.

Last night, I had the most fun in the moors since Mirkwood was launched. Here are the reasons why;

1. Good people

What an amazing group last night. Plenty of melee's to push into the pack of creeps, amazing healing support for them and a few ranged to cover their backs when the push was too much. I lead for half of the night last night, but near the end I just... wanted to heal. I've missed mooring, I've missed being in a great group with awesome players and last night, I got it. We weren't that overpopulated, and neither were the creeps, however I firmly believe that the solidness of our group is what made the takes of keeps turn to our favor. Each push on a keep could have gone either way, we were nearly dead when the flag was being flipped, same with TA, we were fighting with everything we could.

2. Fun.

I had, amazing fun. I laughed so much and always felt supported and would do as much communication in ooc as I remembered too. There was not alot of 'serious cat' and we would pause in points to laugh and relax. Feeling relaxed and not on edge that a sudden wave of creeps was gonna get me every minute.. was so nice.

3. Fighting hard. We almost lost LC, we almost didn't go back, but we did. Rallyed together, and had it! For almost all the fights I had to use my C.D's and that means to me, it was a good fight.

Thank-you, everyone. Leekae, thanks for taking over when you did by 'force' and thank-you Jaiyne for amazing healing and taking our little baby minstrel (who has only been in the moors a little bit) under your wing. She was adamant about following the leaf and was the first time she had fun out there. Thanks Didnt for corpse jumping Nandir and getting blue-screen of death, thanks Luc for being such an awesome force on the field and making me work hard to heal! Est and, hm, oh Trinstar for being the only one to take lugs with me at first on River beef. Oh and thanks to LEGEN who inspired the night but then didn't show up until 9:30.

I may have missed people but I still haven't had my coffee, just, thanks.
    That,Rashka girl;
    My UI causes people to make vomit noises.
    I murder people's well thought out names. I always master loot.
    I go into robot voice, a lot. So much so that now my Kinship and raiding team call me Navbot, the robot overlord.
    I love rp.
    I pvp to techno.

It was great fun, Nav. I had more fun in the Moors than I have in ages. And Mel is going to be such an amazing Moors minstrel

And ditto on using cooldowns - every single keep take or big fight, I used them every time. It was a challenge all night long.

I was only out for a short while, but had a lot of fun. Then I had to go raid and finally finished 6/6 of my DG set

Funny moment... following Nav towards Lugz while the entire rest of the group went somewhere else. But then the creeps caught us at good TA, and melted Nav, making me think that maybe I should go find the rest of the group.

So I'm running along BB to all the green dots, with half a dozen creeps chasing me, when I notice there's a green dot right over there to my right!... heading back towards good TA? So I veer around, and there's Jaiyne chasing a creep, but she also has creeps chasing her, so I start chasing the creeps chasing her. Meanwhile, the other creeps are still chasing me, but I notice the rest of the group showing up and chasing them, and behind that more creeps chasing them. I was cracking up so much, the long line of creeps chasing freeps chasing creeps chasing freeps. I can only imagine and hope that the line of people chasing people extended all the way back to TR.

I forget how it ended, but I'd like to pretend that whoever was at the very front of the line stopped suddenly, and everyone crashed into each other, cartoon noises and all.
    ~Rigz designed my signature.

Okies, I figured even though I logged pretty early lastnight and missed out on most of the actual fighting I'd post what I saw while I was on.

So throughout most of the time I was on lastnight, I started by duoing with Bitesthehand (Luc we were sooo ashamed by the birds ) later on Deadfang joined us, then a couple FB members asked to join so obviously tossed them a invite.

I was able to observe alot of the rather annoying fights that was going early on. I would either see the main freep raid sitting on stab, or sitting on WTAB, not really pushing anything (at one point Bitesthehand had 40 non stealthed freeps on track lastnight) I'm assuming that number died down hehe, but nothing was pushed. I don't think I saw any of you late night leaders so I can't point my finger, but man oh man, was that boring fighting.

(Nav's group was out earlier too, but I think a little TOO small to do any real pushing, just what I observed)

There was a point where the bulk of the freep raid(s) went up to lugz, but farmed a little bit and went straight back down.

Glad to hear the fighting got better, and there was at least some pushes

Citation Envoyé par Trinstar Voir le message

So I'm running along BB to all the green dots, with half a dozen creeps chasing me, when I notice there's a green dot right over there to my right!... heading back towards good TA? So I veer around, and there's Jaiyne chasing a creep, but she also has creeps chasing her, so I start chasing the creeps chasing her. Meanwhile, the other creeps are still chasing me, but I notice the rest of the group showing up and chasing them, and behind that more creeps chasing them. I was cracking up so much, the long line of creeps chasing freeps chasing creeps chasing freeps. I can only imagine and hope that the line of people chasing people extended all the way back to TR.
    Epically funny. The creeps chasing me did kill me; but the freeps chasing the creeps chasing me died too. The one creep I was chasing eventually died to the cow who charged back into the water to finish him lol. The best thing was, I obviously wasn't in warpseech so I couldn't kill him anyway!

Your post just had me and Lee rolling with laughter for quite a while, lol.

Funny moment... following Nav towards Lugz while the entire rest of the group went somewhere else. But then the creeps caught us at good TA, and melted Nav, making me think that maybe I should go find the rest of the group.

I forget how it ended, but I'd like to pretend that whoever was at the very front of the line stopped suddenly, and everyone crashed into each other, cartoon noises and all.
    This is funny.
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]Fames (RK), Faims (Guard) and Faimli (Champ). Defenders of the Mithril Halls.
    [/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=darkred]Nomba, R7 reaver; [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Webbzilla, R5 weaver[/SIZE].[/SIZE][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Citation Envoyé par Obsidian-moth Voir le message
    Since no blog was made of last night I'll post here roughly.

Last night, I had the most fun in the moors since Mirkwood was launched.
    Wow, what a great time it was! We had some truly amazing players in that group and were able to accomplish so much more than usual with our numbers. As for leading, you know I dont mind at all. I was just pleased that for the first time in a long while we were able to just fight, laugh a bit and have it not be soooooo stressful. Loved it.

I was only out for a short while, but had a lot of fun. Then I had to go raid and finally finished 6/6 of my DG set
    VERY VERY nice trin!

Good call.

That is just about the funniest thing I've heard in my life. I'm not kidding. I remember it too, Jaiyne is like "damnit, I'm not in WS!". All the while I'm telling her to get back. Last night was a real circus but whoa was it a blast!

Citation Envoyé par Annunlos Voir le message
    (Nav's group was out earlier too, but I think a little TOO small to do any real pushing, just what I observed)

There was a point where the bulk of the freep raid(s) went up to lugz, but farmed a little bit and went straight back down.

Glad to hear the fighting got better, and there was at least some pushes
    Nav's group started out small, then they invited me and Bean and then chokes and some others shortly thereafter. I think we ran at about 12ish for most of the night.

It was our raid that went to Lugz and we didnt announce we were going to the rest of the freeps. We were just trying to mix things up. We had the main room downstairs partly clear when a pet went upstairs. We had to bail and wiped at that point.

The most embarrasing point of the night for me personally was when we were bailing out of Lugz. I was on Gii who had bean targeted. I wasnt thinking about Dying rage and wore down Gii enough to where he could get it off and he charged ahead of me and Dev struk bean. I caught hell.
    Leekae

Rank 13 Champ Landroval

Missed all the primetime action as usual and jumped on late night to a blue map. Was some steady action, some of it good and some of it bad. Most of it was static fighting at TA. The Creeps had more numbers than the remaining Freeps, but not quite enough to make a significant push on the Keep.

Still, there were some very memorable skirmishes with the Spewers leading the way most of the time in terms of the Creep offensives. I really like fighting against those guys. They always surprise me. Noticed that many of them are Sig now. Each night they become more dangerous. They already have the DOT n' Dump method locked down and their ambushes are second to none. When they all get their babies, which will be soon, we Freeps are going to be in for a world of hurt...
    [center]Landy: [b]Alphanova 3.0[/b] - R10 RK [b][i]Hitman for Mother Nature[/i][/b]
    Brandy: [b]Rotoreaver[/b] - R9 Reaver [b][i]Chop-N-Cleaver[/i][/b]
    Firefoot-Retired: [b]Alphazen[/b] - R9 Hunt*rd (MoM); [b]Spankdush[/b] - R6 Warg (SoA)
    [/center]

can we do it again tonight?? :P seriously, its fighting like that, that keeps me around...was so much fun not getting zerged every 5 minutes.

Also, nice healing all around nav, mel, gilli, (and anyone else who was healing) and sorry if you got frustrated a few times with me...i was...rather bloodthirsty last night...i blame the lack of pvp...*shrugs*

thanks to everyone else as well, was a great time last night.
    Estellion

"Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell outta my way."
    "Happyness is fragile, nothing can be built upon it that will last, only duty endures. "

I both hate and like fightning the spewers. IF you mange to find one solo they put up a decent fight and dont run from you. However, if there close enough to there friends they run right to them. Cant say as I blame them but it can be annoying to think you have a chance at winning the fight only to get 6 or more dot's out of no where.

I also enjoyed and was annoyed last night on my burg. I enjoyed going in there for the possibility of a kill. But, later it seemed there was a warg pack and the spewers and at least for my lvl 60 burg it pretty much spelled certain death the second I dropped stealth.

Overall I had fun last night.

I logged when the spewers started ambushing inside TA on the west platform. Sorry the fun stopped when every time I came back to fight it was 8 spiders and 4 wargs against 1 RK and 1 LM. (Had switched to Father in hopes his range might help a lil)

Still all in all a good night.

Freeps: BrotherDamien: Warden 45\SisterDamien: Mini 21\Kgir: Guard 65\Charlemange Burglar 64
    Creeps: Stickshaker: Defiler\ Bladeswinger: Reaver\ Stickflinger: BA\ Warg??\Spider??

Citation Envoyé par Thane9 Voir le message

> At no time did the creeps have the pop buff.

> Afterwards it was clear however that the creeps backs were broken, and it was late. I logged. I was too tired to even contemplate going back out there solo, and I knew staying in a group would've felt like overkill.

But I WILL say this. There was a gap in population and the gap was enough.

/shrug perhaps my perception is skewed.
    A few things I have noticed playing my defiler.

Everyone's perception is skewed. Everyone thinks they know why the other side is doing what, and how everything happened in the way it did.

The creeps did have the population buff when I logged out so saying otherwise is silly.

The mishra/burg groups are miserable if you are a blue dot with NO maps yet.

Nobody has had the creep reigns the past few nights. People call pushes and people don't come until it's to late. Freeps are places around the map, and 60% of the creeps still sit at STAB. Everyone saying how wonderful and welcome they are made to feel on creepside is blowing purple smoke up your ***. Its more clicky than freepside, and the past few nights OOC has been filled with childish small arguments. Silly things like to defend a keep or not, catch the relic, and so on.

Getting sent tells because I didn't heal someone was worth a good laugh though.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=silver]~Artith Noob Burglar~[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#c0c0c0]When you're all done complaining can we please go back to kicking the snot out of one another? [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#c0c0c0]If you see me in stealth just pretend you dont, please?[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par Annunlos Voir le message
    So throughout most of the time I was on lastnight, I started by duoing with Bitesthehand (Luc we were sooo ashamed by the birds ) later on Deadfang joined us, then a couple FB members asked to join so obviously tossed them a invite.
    Heh.

I'm pretty sure you had no birds on you the whole time till you were dead. Although I purposefully stayed close to force you both to think twice about your positioning I was certainly not "using" them to hide in or insure that you HAD to get their aggro to fight me. I've found locking down movement heavy classes, such as wargs and reavers by npc proximity to be fairly effective tactically.

I did think it was pretty funny that after blowing EVERYTHING I had to stay alive and kill one of you that Bites fled from the fight rather than take a chance.

I used:

All avaliable pots, at all times.
    CB
    Sudden Defense
    Champ Heal
    Man Heal
    Champ Horn
    Adamant
    and even Fight on.

BEFORE you went down I was in the aftereffects of Fight on. My power was shot. I even used power pots to keep myself in the game.

So in the time it took me to kill you, the two of you did somewhere on the order of 10K damage to me WHILE I was in full damage and full PE boosted mode. And at any time either of you could've disengaged and reengaged from stealth to wreck me.

I may have gotten a kill, and got away alive...but I saw this as a perfect example of how imbalanced wargs really are. Oh and if it makes you feel any better a nub sig reaver rolled me just a couple minutes later becuase I had nothing left.

Birds...hehe...
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Citation Envoyé par Darroch Voir le message
    A few things I have noticed playing my defiler.

Everyone's perception is skewed. Everyone thinks they know why the other side is doing what, and how everything happened in the way it did.

The creeps did have the population buff when I logged out so saying otherwise is silly.

The mishra/burg groups are miserable if you are a blue dot with NO maps yet.

Nobody has had the creep reigns the past few nights. People call pushes and people don't come until it's to late. Freeps are places around the map, and 60% of the creeps still sit at STAB. Everyone saying how wonderful and welcome they are made to feel on creepside is blowing purple smoke up your ***. Its more clicky than freepside, and the past few nights OOC has been filled with childish small arguments. Silly things like to defend a keep or not, catch the relic, and so on.

Getting sent tells because I didn't heal someone was worth a good laugh though.
    This makes me sad

During his time of fighting, and mine I never saw it on any creep and we were mindful to watch for it. I left at around 11:20pm. Perhaps once he logged it was on you and others, and I'm sorry to hear for the miserable time you've had creepside.
    That,Rashka girl;
    My UI causes people to make vomit noises.
    I murder people's well thought out names. I always master loot.
    I go into robot voice, a lot. So much so that now my Kinship and raiding team call me Navbot, the robot overlord.
    I love rp.
    I pvp to techno.

When exactly was that? I know for a FACT that creeps didn't have it before I logged. I was watching it like a hawk and I mentioned it in open channel at least 5 times while we were pushing Lugs.

I was checking and checking and checking and checking it over and over throughout the night at ANY sign of weakness from the creeps.
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Page 1 sur 4 1 2 3 4 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages