Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Google+ Invites for anyone interested.

Google+ is a new socializing (err Facebook option) for anyone interested. It has some nice features like their "circles" organizer. Its also android friendly and soon to be iPhone friendly as soon as the Big fruit approves it. Anyway its in a beta stage at the moment and can be hard to get an invite to. I would be happy to invite any Landy people who would like to try it. Just PM your email to me and I will get you an invite and add you in my Lotro Circle.
    Been kicking around since 2008... Better days...:)

Re: Google+ Invites for anyone interested.

I already have my G+ set up, but if anyone would like to find me, you can search me by either Pumyra or Talaesyn Rustharrow.
    Talaesyn "Tala" Rustharrow & Arthuriel Elusirion
    Writer :: Blogger :: Artist

For the curious, this isn't a spam I asked and got in!!

Now to get home from that pesky job so I can play with it!

Invitations are still open! If you're still needing one, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll send you one. This is, indeed, not spam. Google is currently beta-testing the program, so you can only get in on it by being invited by Google or by someone currently part of the project.

If you are concerned for your privacy, then create a dummy account to give to me (or anyone else who has a G+ account), then send an invitation from that email to your primary email. S'what I did.

*hugs to all*
    Talaesyn "Tala" Rustharrow & Arthuriel Elusirion
    Writer :: Blogger :: Artist

Règles de messages