Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Music Server Event! Sundays Rock!

The bands Mixed & Matched and Flock & Roll are doing a concert on Sunday, 8 September, at 1 pm server time (Eastern). It will be held outside the Prancing Pony in Bree. One band will play for 30 minutes, then the other for 30 minutes and do that again. After the bands are finished we wish to listen to the music others play. We just ask that you be polite, take turns and not begin playing while someone is already playing! Talk to each other, it will work out. A chat channel is already in place from the server event that took place on the 26th. To enter the chat channel just type /joinchannel party. If this works out well we will do this on a monthly basis the 2nd Sunday every month, same time, same place. We will call it Sunday Rocks! Hope you can be there. Great adventures all!
    Hilrond-1 Maestro of the Seven Stars Landroval

Apart from a few griefers, this was a great event and I thoroughly enjoyed the music and RP. I look forward to it again next month on the 13th! Thanks to Hilrond and Harnelwen for organising!
    Event organiser of Bricks and Mordor on Landroval (ex-Nimrodel).
    Creep raids 'suicidal monster mob' 1pm est Mondays and Tuesdays on Landroval!
    If you're interested in a social and softcore raiding kin send me a mail on Navalgar.

Thanks for a great event!

Thank You

Just want to say thank you to all those who attended! Hopefully, my computer will cooperate and won't have some of the technical issues next time. Again thank you and great adventures to you all.
    Hilrond-1 Maestro of the Seven Stars Landroval

Règles de messages