Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Withywindle Events 2014?

I have never heard any events going on in Withy
    Is there any? If not let's plan for one!

According to this forum, we had the following:
    The Raiders take Bree (Jan.19 2014)
    Edhel-Annon Amazing race (Sep.16,2014; cancelled)
    Sparring challenge (May 20, 2013)
    Firework event (2012)

...and there I stopped looking at our forum, ending with 4th page of it.

Conclusion: server is very low on centralized events (a pessimist would say we have almost zero events).
    About planning: I am afraid, our server is very low on activity, hence if you organize and get good prizes, you could meet with cold response, like "well, we have an update coming soon, maybe later...". Edhel-Annon has a great race idea, lots of volunteers to aid, good prizes...and too little player willing to take part in a cool event.

Citation Envoyé par NaktiesKarys Voir le message
    According to this forum, we had the following:
    The Raiders take Bree (Jan.19 2014)
    Edhel-Annon Amazing race (Sep.16,2014; cancelled)
    Sparring challenge (May 20, 2013)
    Firework event (2012)

...and there I stopped looking at our forum, ending with 4th page of it.

Conclusion: server is very low on centralized events (a pessimist would say we have almost zero events).
    About planning: I am afraid, our server is very low on activity, hence if you organize and get good prizes, you could meet with cold response, like "well, we have an update coming soon, maybe later...". Edhel-Annon has a great race idea, lots of volunteers to aid, good prizes...and too little player willing to take part in a cool event.
    That is sad to read. Although, I don't think many people read the forums. I wonder if using Regional Chat, and posting events regularly on peak times would be helpful? Or even on World Chat? I suppose there is also the net-working strategy. Or combining kinships to do player-created events in-game. There are ways around it. I know there are at least a handful of folks who would be interested in social events.

Lavendorla Lightfoot of LITTLE FOLK kinship.

Règles de messages