Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

Discussion: How large eldar is?

How large eldar is?

How large eldar is on server compare to the other? Im on-off played i eldar for years, and sometimes, not always, its feel like a little dead, especially lower lvl areas. Are eldar large, medium, or small server by player base, and what is like eldar community to compare other servers? Just by curiosity want to know In my view, i think eldar has very helpful and "mature" playerbase and have good times on it!

Citation Envoyé par bindolf Voir le message
    How large eldar is on server compare to the other? Im on-off played i eldar for years, and sometimes, not always, its feel like a little dead, especially lower lvl areas. Are eldar large, medium, or small server by player base, and what is like eldar community to compare other servers? Just by curiosity want to know In my view, i think eldar has very helpful and "mature" playerbase and have good times on it!
    Eldar is one of the smaller servers. Not having played much there I can't really say how the community compares to other servers.

Citation Envoyé par bindolf Voir le message
    Its certainly not the biggest servers in the EU region, but I always see players when I login from time to time, so its not a dead server by any stretch of the imagination.

Its population rank (nb of conn.) is atm 25/29
    Dernière modification par Castorix ; 27/10/2014 à 08h13.

Citation Envoyé par Castorix Voir le message
    Its population rank (nb of conn.) is atm 25/29
    So is Snowbourne the busiest of the EU servers then?, I know it used to be. Not sure whether to migrate or just start a fresh (although not sure if I want to roll completely new on a new server as I have too much time invested over the years in my Eldar toons.

Citation Envoyé par Jutenza Voir le message
    So is Snowbourne the busiest of the EU servers then?, I know it used to be. Not sure whether to migrate or just start a fresh (although not sure if I want to roll completely new on a new server as I have too much time invested over the years in my Eldar toons.
    For EU servers, english speaking, Snowbourn is 3rd (behind Evernight and Laurelin), these 3 servers having about the same population

Règles de messages