Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2

Discussion: Can't login to Withy

Can't login to Withy

Everytime I try to login to the Withywindle server (where my main and primary alt character are at) I get a message saying "searching for login server attempt ... of 20". I've removed lotroclient, turbineinvoker and turbine launcher all from my windows firewall and added them back again. I submitted a ticket 2 days ago and haven't heard from anyone. This is a really irritating issue that has been going on for a few days now and i can't seem to find a sloution that works for me in the forums. Someone please help!!!

Running Windows 7 64-bit

Got almost same problem today. After client "meditated" long enough, it typed "Connection to server is lost".

I guess it could be related to Frostbluff theatre (Yule festival). Once my toon was there and experienced many lags: folks in forum told I was not alone. So, if you are in theatre/near it - move further away from it.

Règles de messages