Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2

[Request] help with Barragetimer plugin

Hello, i've recently been toying around with a plugin called Barragetimer (see here: http://lotrointerface.com/downloads/...rageTimer.html). The plugin in itself does a great job at what it's supposed to do (keeping track of the barrage buffs), however it behaves really buggy concerning it's position on the screen.

Like most other plugins you can move the bar around the screen to the position you prefer while in edit mode, however once you go out of edit mode the plugin keeps moving if you hover your mouse over it (even when not clicking it).Basicly it's impossible to lock the bars into position. Since i have no clue about scripting in lotro i was wondering if somebody who does know something about it could look into this.

Thanks in advance and if you need any more information feel free to contact me.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R12 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, Scrubtain R7 CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

2. 06/12/2016, 08h15

Your best bet is to leave Moebius92 a comment on the download page for the plugin at lotrointerface.com. I noticed that "Raiker" on lotrointerface.com also commented on a movement glitch in the original thread that requested the plugin but many authors miss updates to forum threads but notice posts on the download pages for their plugins.

Règles de messages