Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 4 sur 6 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 76 à 100 sur 127
    Citation Envoyé par Amennator Voir le message
    Should feel right at home. Runs just like Lotro.

All games have good and bad reviews. I'm enjoying bless atm

Surprised by how many names I recognize on here despite having not played in almost 8 years...

I've logged in a few times here and there whenever I feel nostalgic but it's never for long.

Estellion
    Estellion

"Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell outta my way."
    "Happyness is fragile, nothing can be built upon it that will last, only duty endures. "

I have recently returned to lotro if anyone remembers me (though I haven't ventured out to the moors yet).

My Creeps was Tahwod (BA)
    My Freep is Dowhat (Minstral)
    Dowhat, Lvl65 Minstrel R6
    Tahwod,Black Arrow
    Melanthiea, lvl65 Burg of little reknown (R5ish?)

Citation Envoyé par dowhat Voir le message
    I have recently returned to lotro if anyone remembers me (though I haven't ventured out to the moors yet).

Welcome back! Good to see another Black Arrow may be on Landy from time to time. Our Tribe usually runs open raids, so give us a shout if you need a hand. It’s tough in the Moors currently, but hope looms on the horizon with U23. We still manage to have fun, now.
    Aakvanark/Corwelleon

Citation Envoyé par dowhat Voir le message

Hi there (I remember you)and welcome back. Not finding the action interesting like it used to be before out in the moors but still there are moments where I stalk around and grab some troll stones
    Teuton
    Mercyless aka Havemercy
    Guardians of the Dagorlad

Damn, the nostalgia is strong reading the PvP forum here. :'(
    Vundrak - Rank 12 Reaver / Corruptpresent - Rank 11 Warleader / Corruptmedicus - Rank 8 Defiler / Kolostomy - Rank 9 Blackarrow : Landroval
    Rognomli - Rank 8 Guardian / Synexia - LvL 115 Hunter / Raiker - LvL 115 Minstrel / Lacet - LvL 100 Warden : Arkenstone

I log in from time to time, but don't really play. Look at world chat a little bit, and feel the pull of the past. I don't see the old schoolers on anymore, or the old kins, so I log off remembering another time...
    Durrga R13 Hunter /Medwulf R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

Hi, hi hi.

Anyone interested in the new legendary server coming out? I'm sure we all have that life-time subscription collecting dust. The mmo genre as it is, is a dumpster fire. I long for nostalgia!
    That,Rashka girl;
    My UI causes people to make vomit noises.
    I murder people's well thought out names. I always master loot.
    I go into robot voice, a lot. So much so that now my Kinship and raiding team call me Navbot, the robot overlord.
    I love rp.
    I pvp to techno.

Citation Envoyé par medwulf Voir le message
    I log in from time to time, but don't really play. Look at world chat a little bit, and feel the pull of the past. I don't see the old schoolers on anymore, or the old kins, so I log off remembering another time...
    I think the Legendary server is going to be a gimmick. No PvMP, still has trait trees and all current game changes. Only difference is a server wide level cap. If they could actually roll back the server to be the same as at launch, then it would be interesting since I didn't play at the beginning.
    Landy Horrorbuisness BA 9
    Arkenstone Redrighthand WL 14

Citation Envoyé par Hilawolf Voir le message
    I think the Legendary server is going to be a gimmick. No PvMP, still has trait trees and all current game changes. Only difference is a server wide level cap. If they could actually roll back the server to be the same as at launch, then it would be interesting since I didn't play at the beginning.
    No PVMP at launch, just as it was in the original game, no? I'm also interested in the modernization of the game that they spoke about. I'm mostly interested because the current pricing of the game has made me hesitant to recommend it to friends to play with me if I ever felt like picking it up again. However, with only having to pay for vip and have access to all classes/races as well as having a good population to run on level instances is interesting. Call it what you want, I'm interested.
    That,Rashka girl;
    I go into robot voice, a lot. So much so that now my Kinship and raiding team call me Navbot, the robot overlord.
    I love rp.
    I pvp to techno.

Vedui everyone,Yes. My Join-date might be Miss-leading. I am Ancient as the Stars.I recall the Ancient days ,Old Elf camp,the era before Audacity, Legendary weapons and even Orc Defiler class,Countless battles,Green dots,Nostalgia and so on. It will need a 150 page Guide to write all the changes which followed since the Moria release. The Current End gearing process for Free Peoples of Middle-Earth is absolutely absurd and I shan't subject myself to super-massive grind. I have recently executed World Character Transfer on my Primary Character Valainantiel. She was known as Vanyalanthiriel before. I was an active in PvMP on server Arkenstone from July - September. It took me months to gear her up and latest update completely messed up our values. Time ~ Money, Multiple builds shall consume enormous amount of time and as Guardian is not simple at all. One will need Special tanking setup. One handed weapon+Shield plus the special gear which is required for Tier II or Tier III instances and Semi DPS or Full Glass Canon Destroyer setup for PvMP,add it as double grind,Well the grind was always existent,Naturally for MMO,but comparing old and the current grind is simply ludicrous ~ with essences only dropping from boxes/Landscape and buying keys is possible only with real money. Huge majority will never know how "easy" wasy to enter the old days without need of grind,audacity,legendary weapons and so on and majority of creep player-base is under illusion thinking Freeps can simply walk into Ettenmoors. If you wish to duel with high ranked creeps or take a part in any serious conflict you will to embrace absurd amount of daily repetition which I simply cannot accept ,Not for now. I would rather enjoy RP,Level alternative characters or dozen other things than mindlessly grinding to get better gear.

I have 8 characters on Landroval at the moment. I do not know of the action and overall population. It is not about being terrible,average,over-powered. or the "best" Tis about constant re-grinding which is laughable to compare with Vanilla/Moria Mirkwood days. To be sincere before Essence gear and imbued legendary weapons. The grind and gearing system in general is wearisome and superbly annoying with inability of acquiring Keys from landscape anymore. My class has transformed completely. Every single stats went down and even players who currently participate in PvMP have at least one of the primary stats diminshed, be that Mastery,Mitigations,Morale,Cri tical Defence. I am going to wait a bit before I eventually Enter PvMP area.
    Dernière modification par Vanyaerunanethiel ; 27/10/2018 à 08h44.

12. 29/10/2018, 23h27

It's ironic that after all these years, I was unbanned (IDK...?) so I could actually post this sad news. I am not going to put it in its own thread; as I have no idea who still plays or reads these forums. But I think for those who knew him, he would want you to know...

For those who remember Leekae - R13 champion and leader of Guardians of the Dagorlad since launch - I wanted to let you know that he passed away earlier this week and will be laid to rest today. He was the love of my life and died peacefully with loving family surrounding him.

Take care,
    Jaiyne
    [Retired 2012] ** R13 Minstrel ** Guardians of the Dagorlad ** Jaiyne <3

Citation Envoyé par Gillianrial Voir le message
    It's ironic that after all these years, I was unbanned (IDK...?) so I could actually post this sad news. I am not going to put it in its own thread; as I have no idea who still plays or reads these forums. But I think for those who knew him, he would want you to know...

For those who remember Leekae - R13 champion and leader of Guardians of the Dagorlad since launch - I wanted to let you know that he passed away earlier this week and will be laid to rest today. He was the love of my life and died peacefully with loving family surrounding him.

Take care,
    Jaiyne
    So sorry for your loss, Jaiyne
    May the lord grant you strength and peace during this difficult time

With love,
    Amily (Elendilmir)

I'm alive, I am just not active in LotRO at the moment.

Oh, snap!
    TrashHawk!
    Make sure you come on back for the Legendary Server!

Because eventually they will introduce PvMP....
    Which means eventually you will be mercilessly corpse jumped!
    Jimi's Mash

Take care,
    Jaiyne
    Damn, My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

Thanks for the heads up Jayne, He will be missed. Lost Budhorn and now Leekae. Sad times

Jimmycake
    been in moors too long... Jimmycake
    Better to be noticed by actions than words.
    Now Streaming via twitch @ https://www.twitch.tv/cow_tippin_mike

Take care,
    Jaiyne

Uhtredson 1 Leekae 0

Take care,
    Jaiyne
    Hi Jaiyne,

I dont know if you remember Medwulf(champ) but you kept me alive many a time back in the day. I did not "know" Leekae, but did raid with him in the Moors, and I remember a Champion Raid that he led which was a blast. I am so sorry for your loss.

Dernière modification par medwulf ; 06/11/2018 à 18h54.
    Durrga R13 Hunter /Medwulf R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

I know we had our conflicts, but I am so sorry to hear this! Its crazy that we had a dinner one night and its one of the most memorable times in my life and loved the experience. I had great times, overlooking the bad. I hope you're alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u7yV8jP4LU
    Dernière modification par Obsidian-moth ; 06/11/2018 à 21h11.
    That,Rashka girl;
    I love rp.
    I pvp to techno.

Take care,
    Jaiyne
    Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this Jaiyne. My condolences.

Here I am creating a new freep on the legendary server to check it out, and thinking of what happened to Landy PVP only to see all these names I remember. IWill see if the Legendary Server sparks any new life and hopefully pvmp gets added.

-Toad(licker)

Take care,
    Jaiyne

For all our drama and shenanigans (thank you both for putting up with my 14 year old self) one of my most treasured moments in LOTRO was reconnecting with Lee at during Ashes of Osgiliath when I was looking for someone to craft me a one-handed sword. Certainly brought back some memories. Thinking back I was a very lucky kid to be part of the community on Landroval, and Lee was a big part of that community. Since I'd never heard of moonshine before I met Lee, I'd raise a glass if I had some. He'll have to settle for bourbon.

I can't imagine what you're going through, but I hope his and your family are surrounding you as well at this time.

Tarahimal/Rakhyt.

Take care,
    Jaiyne

Hey Beanz,
    This is heartbreaking news for me. In my best memories of the moors, Leekae was always there. Along with You, Budhorn and daddy Naug. It is comfort to know he was surrounded by love in his final moments. Pouncival will light many Hair Gel scented candles in remembrance.
    Walk in quiet meadows Leekae.

Pounicval (and Aedon)

From A Very Pouncy Christmas. One more time for The shing shing king.

Leekae The Elf Champ
    Was a jolly shing shing soul
    With his pouty mouth and his long straight nose
    And his eyes as black as coal

Leekae the Elf Champ
    Was a killer so they say
    But his golden locks
    brought a few hard knocks
    for their tangled unkempt ways

There must have been some magic
    In that jar of gel he bought
    For when he combed it through his hair
    He got the look he sought

Then Leekae the Elf Champ
    Was as fine as he could be
    And the creeps all say
    That if looks could slay
    He will be the death of me.
    Dernière modification par Aedon ; 20/11/2018 à 15h37.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

heyas,

Not sure how i ended up logging into these forums this afternoon. it is just a space that probably brings me back to the good old days more than installing the game and jumping around for an hour would do.

Great to see a lot of old friends in these threads alive and kicking, i hope the others that are no longer with us are resting well.

When toulouse ends up reading this thread in a year from now (i know you do this time machine trip every now and then too) hit me up for that hangout man, i owe you a beer from last time.

anyone else i dont connect with elsewhere anymore should find me on steam or something under giant swan

Aroo
    Acidacidacid is from the Southern parts of Mirkwood, Her choice in Vocation is a Bear Shepherd.
    Tielwyn is an OG karaoke star
    Wargs could be the last Crimson Maw

Take care,
    Jaiyne
    I doubt you'd remember me but I remember your duo fondly on Hadmund(freep) and less so on Shriekaz(creep) You two were truly a team and I'm sorry for your loss. He's another great of the Moor's that had their time cut far too short. Rest in peace.

I'm playing on Ithil right now, but there is no PVP, so I might drop in for some PVP here or there.

Page 4 sur 6 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 6 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages